Find all the latest Farmers & Merchants Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
At the moment, Farmers & Merchants Bank is offering a $500 and $200 bonus for a new checking account.
Table of Contents
About Farmers & Merchants Bank Promotions
Since November 23, 1907, Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach has grown slowly and safely, helping it earn its reputation as one of the strongest banks in California. But if you are not located near a branch, check out this list of nationwide bank bonuses for more fitting offers.
I will review the Farmers & Merchants Bank promotion below.
Farmers & Merchants Bank $500 Business Checking Bonus
You can earn a $500 bonus when you open a Business Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
- Account Type: Business Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $20, See Below
- Household Limit: Unknown
- Closing Account Fee: $15
(Offer Expires 12/31/2019)
|Compare to some of the best business checking accounts such as , U.S. Bank Business Checking ($300 Bonus), Axox Bank Basic Business Checking ($200 Bonus), Axos Bank Business Interest Checking ($200 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking ($750 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Business Checking ($400 Bonus), as well as the Huntington Business Checking 100 ($200 Bonus).|
How To Earn $500 Bonus
- Open a new Business Checking Account by December 31, 2019.
- Maintain an Average Daily Balance of at least $25,000 for 150 days beginning the first day of the month immediately following the month in which you opened the Business Checking account.
- Sign up for four (4) of the desired services listed in the features tab by the end of the 150 days beginning the first day of the month immediately following the month you opened the account.
- Merchant Services
- Courier Services
- Electronic Lockbox
- Business Online and Mobile Banking
- eStatements & eNotices
- Bill Pay
- Business Credit Card
- Business Market Rate Savings
- Business Market Rate Money Market
- Additional Business Checking Account
- A $20 minimum balance fee per month applies if the balance in the account falls below $5,000 any day of the statement cycle and a per check/withdrawal fee of $0.40 for each debit transaction (withdrawal, check, automatic transfer or payment) will be imposed after the first 300 debit transactions per statement cycle.
- Additional products and services may require separate application, agreement, and approval.
- F&M Bank does not charge for Online Banking, Mobile Banking, eStatements, and eNotices service, however, your wireless carrier may charge you fees related to this service.
This account has a lot to like because you can choose a lot of optional features. However, keep in mind that applying for a credit card or credit line can be harmful to your credit.
If anyone has any information regarding Farmers & Merchants Bank, feel free to leave a comment below!
*Check back at this page for updated Farmers & Merchants Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.