Find the most up-to-date FCB Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $300 bonus for opening a new checking account and meeting the requirements.
Table of Contents
About FCB Bank Promotions
FCB Bank, a division of ACNB Bank, serves its local marketplace with banking and wealth management services, including trust and retail brokerage, via a network of five community banking offices located in Frederick County, MD. ACNB Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ACNB Corporation, an independent financial holding company headquartered in Gettysburg, PA. ACNB Bank—including its two Maryland divisions, FCB Bank and NWSB Bank—provides financial services to customers with 31 community banking offices and three loan offices serving the Pennsylvania counties of Adams, Cumberland, Franklin and York and the Maryland counties of Baltimore, Carroll and Frederick. Affiliated with ACNB Bank is Russell Insurance Group, Inc. of Westminster, MD, a full-service insurance agency with licenses in 44 states and the other wholly-owned subsidiary of ACNB Corporation. If you aren’t a resident in these areas, take a look at our list of bank bonuses found nationwide for more fitting offers.
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
FCB Bank can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, however, they do not provide the best Savings or CD rates. Take advantage of our full list of some of the best Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
FCB Bank $300 Checking Bonus
FCB Bank is offering a $300 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $300
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: OK
(Expires December 30, 2021)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- Open a new checking account and establish services to get rewarded with a $300 Cash Gift.
- Establish and log into Online Banking
- Enroll in eStatements
- Establish $500 or more in reoccurring direct deposits limited to Social Security, pension or payroll within the first 60 days of opening a new Personal Checking account
- Establish a Mastercard® debit card and conduct 10 unique debit card transactions.
- Offer does not apply to existing FCB Bank personal checking account customers. The $300 gift is deposited after completing the following steps within the first 60 days of opening a new Personal Checking account: (1) Establish and log into Online Banking (2) Enroll in eStatements (3) Establish $500 or more in reoccurring direct deposits limited to Social Security, pension or payroll within the first 60 days of opening a new Personal Checking account (4) Establish a Mastercard® debit card and conduct 10 unique debit card transactions. It may take more than two days for a transaction to post and clear. A $125 early closure fee will apply if the account is closed within the first 120 days of account opening. Gift will be deposited in the new account after steps have been verified. Offer valid November 1, 2021 through December 30, 2021. Offer is subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any ongoing offers, promotions or discounts. Limit of one $300 gift per account and per household/address. Customer may be subject to 1099 MISC reporting.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Advantage Rewards Plus Checking: $7.95 monthly can be avoided when you maintain a $1,000 average daily balance
- Advantage Rewards Checking: $5.95 monthly
- Basic Checking: No monthly fees stated
- Free Business Checking: No monthly fees
- Business Advantage Checking: $20.00 monthly can be avoided when you maintain a $20,000 average daily balance in the account
- Business Checking +: $10.00 monthly can be avoided when you maintain a $1,000 average daily balance in the account
- Business Manager Checking: No monthly fees stated
If you are interested, be sure you check out FCB Bank. There are definitely better offers out there so check them out here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Feel free to comment below! We value your feedback and we will continue to keep you guys updated on all the deals nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated FCB Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.