Find new Fidelity promotions, bonuses, and offers for trading stocks, ETFs, bonds, options and mutual funds here.
Qualify for up to a 500 free trades bonus with Fidelity’s newest promotions.
Table of Contents
About Fidelity Promotions
If you’re currently looking for better ways to invest your money, Fidelity offers you a platform where you can manage your investments and trade as low as $4.95 per trade.
Their trading experience allows investors to manage their own accounts, access their own portfolios, and make trades seamlessly across multiple devices. Access your account on-the-go with mobile and tablet apps for iPhone and Android.
I’ll review Fidelity below.
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|E*TRADE||$0 Commissions for online |
stock, ETF, & options trades
|WeBull||3 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
Fidelity 500 Free Trades
Fidelity offers free trades with this promotion so you can conduct your transactions at no cost!
- Account Type: Fidelity Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Online Trades: $4.95 per trade
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Bonus Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: Account holders must maintain the minimum qualifying account balance at Fidelity for at least nine months from the date on which the bonus award is credited to the account, or Fidelity may charge the account the cost of the bonus award.
(No Expiration Date)
Here’s a breakdown of what you can get:
|Bonus Amount||Deposit or Transfer Amount|
How To Earn The Bonus
Commission-Free Trades for up to 90 Days Bonus:
- This offer is valid for new or existing Fidelity customers.
- In order to receive the commission-free trades, you must designate an existing eligible Fidelity IRA or brokerage account or open and fund a new eligible Fidelity IRA or brokerage account with net new assets.
- Trades must be used within 2 years of being credited to the customer’s account.
- Commission-free trades must be designated to the one account receiving the qualifying assets or amount and are limited to online domestic equities and options trades.
- Options trades are limited to 20 contracts or less per trade; for orders beyond these limitations, standard commission rates apply.
- No cash compensation will be given for any unused commission-free trades.
- Offer is nontransferable, limited to one per individual per rolling 12 months and may not be combined with other offers.
- Fidelity reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions or terminate this offer at any time.
- Other terms and conditions, or eligibility criteria may apply.
Fidelity Brokerage Account Review: Earn up to $5,000
Fidelity is current offering new account holders earn up to a $5,000 deposit bonus when you open and fund $5 Millions+ to a Fidelity IRA or Brokerage Account or add new money to an existing one.
Fidelity Brokerage Bonus Breakdown
|Bonus Amount:||Deposit or Transfer Amount:|
|$3,500||Deposit $2,500,000 to $4,999,999|
|$2,500||Deposit $1,000,000 to $2,499,999|
Here, you can find all the Fidelity promotions offered. Fidelity, although a new face to the brokerage market, has exceeded exceptionally in their various financial products.
You can perform self-directed trading if you’d like to challenge your investments and have more control of your own account. Or you can always use their managed portfolios where you will have professional assistance with managing your investments.
This way, they can help you reach your ideal goals. Fidelity also offers a range of automated commission-free portfolios that utilizes EFTs. These can diversify your investments across a spread of asset classes.
Bookmark this page and check back often for Fidelity promotions, bonuses, and offers.