For residents of Wisconsin, First Federal Bank of Wisconsin is offering a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account at one of their branches good through December 31, 2018.
To earn the $200 bonus, you must visit one of their branches with the promotional flyer to open any qualifying checking account. Once you have done so, make three payments using First Federal Bank online bill pay AND have a recurring direct deposit of $250 or more from a valid employer payroll/pension or government entity within 45 days of account opening to receive the $200 cash bonus.
In addition to the bonus you can enjoy features such as Online and Mobile banking, CardValet, PopMoney, and so much more! If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Additionally, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Let us know about any new bank promotion to earn up to $15 cash bonus. Learn more about our Rewards Program and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin $200 Bonus Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Promotion PDF
- Account Type: Freedom Checking, Rewards Checking, Relationship Checking
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0-10, see below
- Additional Requirements: Must present promotional flyer when opening
- Household Limit: One per household
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 12 months of account opening
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
Earn First Federal Bank of Wisconsin $200 Bonus:
- Open a Checking account from First Federal Bank of Wisconsin with a $50 minimum deposit by December 31, 2018 with their promotional flyer at one of their branches
- Complete the following within 90 days of account opening
- Make three payments using First Federal Bank online bill pay
- Have a recurring direct deposit of $250 or more
- Account must remain open for 120 days to be eligible
- The $200 Bonus will be deposited within 90 days account opening.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Freedom Checking: No monthly service fees
- Rewards Checking: $10 monthly fee can be waived with:
- 10 Debit Card transactions AND
- eStatements AND
- a Direct Deposit of at least $250 or 2 ACH debits
- Relationship Checking: $10 monthly fee can be waived with:
- $1,500 minimum balance
Make sure you check out First Federal Bank of Wisconsin to learn more about the $200 bonus promotion. This is a great and easy bonus for anyone looking for a little extra cash. I recommend opening a Freedom Checking account with this offer since there are no monthly fees for you to worry about.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.