Find an updated list of First Financial Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus and a $100 donation to the United Way with a new Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About First Financial Bank Promotions
First Financial Bank has been in the business of client service and success for more than 150 years. With more than 150 banking centers in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and Illinois we combine world-class financial expertise with personal community service that builds lifelong relationships. If you are interested in different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the offers below.
First Financial Bank $100 Checking Bonus + $100 Donation
First Financial Bank is offering a $100 bonus and a $100 donation to the United Way when you open a qualifying checking account using promo code United and completing certain requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: Varies on account
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: $25 fee if closed within 6 months
- Promo Code: United
(Expires January 31, 2021)
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a new personal checking account using the promo code United between September 28, 2020 and January 31, 2021.
- By March 31, 2021, have a qualifying direct deposit totaling $500 or more in a statement cycle made to this account or conduct 3 or more qualifying payment transactions.
- After you’ve completed the above requirements, they will deposit the bonus in your new account at the end of your next statement cycle.
- The donation to the United Way will be made on or around April 7, 2021.
Complimentary Bill PaymentUnlimited Checks
- Free online and mobile banking
- ATM access at 30,000 ATMs
- Debit Card
- Simple Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- First Choice Checking: $6. Refunded with direct deposit or debit card activity. See website for more details.
- Student Checking: There are no monthly fees
- Accounts closed within 6 months of the account open date are subject to a $25.00 Early Account Closing Fee.
- This offer is only valid once per the primary checking account holder.
- This offer excludes H.S.A., WORKLife, and Money Market accounts.
- Bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC.
This is a great offer from First Financial Bank and in addition to your $100 checking bonus, you will also be sending a $100 donation to the United Way in your name. We recommend you open the Simple Checking account from First Financial Bank as it doesn’t have any monthly service fees. In addition, it is a soft pull so it will not affect your credit score!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated First Financial Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.