For residents of Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana, First Financial Bank is offering a $50 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at First Financial Bank. To earn the $50 bonus, all you have to do is have your friend open a qualifying checking account and set up direct deposit within 90 days of account opening. Once the requirements are met, you will both receive the reward within 4-6 weeks of account opening. Also, you’ll have access to features such as unlimited check writing, mobile banking, a debit card, and much more. If you enjoy all the great services First Financial Bank has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Editor’s Note: The bonus will be in form of reward redemption and there is a $50 Prepaid Visa Giftcard.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $750 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
Table of Contents
First Financial Bank $50 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- First Financial Bank Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: E-Free Checking
- Availability: OH, KY, IN(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $4.
- Additional Requirements: You must currently be an eligible member in good standing in order to participate.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How to Earn First Financial Bank Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to First Financial Bank
- Have your friend open a E-Free Checking account with a minimum $100 opening deposit.
- Once the qualifications are met, you will both receive the bonus.
- The new member must open a new E-Free Checking account with a minimum $100 opening deposit within 90 days of account opening.
- When the requirements are completed the rewards will be mailed within 4-6 weeks of reward selections.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a First Financial Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $50 bonus when you refer someone to First Financial Bank. All you have to do is have your referee open a qualifying Checking Account and set up direct deposit within 90 days of account opening. Then the bonus is as good as yours! If I were you, I would look into this offer because it is very simple and have no monthly fees. Remember to comment down below if you know if this is a hard or soft pull! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!