The First National Bank American Express® Card is best suited for those who are looking for statement credit bonuses and already have a First National Bank account as it offer you a bonus of $100 statement credit bonus when you spend $500 in the first 3 billing cycles. There is no annual fee, 1.5% cash back on purchases, and your rewards earned will never expire. If you would like to get some more information over the First National Bank American Express Card, continue reading about it below!
Editor’s Note: This credit card promotion is only available in select states such as CO, IA, NE.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Table of Contents
First National Bank Amex Card Summary:
- Earn $100 automatic statement credit when you spend $500 in the first 3 billing cycles
- Earn 1.5% cash back on purchases
- Automatic statement credits every time you earn $25 in cash back
- Rewards earned do not expire
- No annual fee
First National Bank Amex Card Features:
- Fraud Protection. First National Bank provides built-in protections to keep your credit card information safe. Identity theft is a serious concern for credit card users, but with First National Bank fraud monitoring, you can have some peace of mind with a few safeguards in place. We monitor your account 24/7/365, and if we suspect fraudulent activity on your credit card, we notify you immediately. Plus, with Visa and MasterCard’s Zero Liability program, you are not liable for unauthorized transactions.
- FICO® Credit Score. You will gain free access to your FICO Score so you can better understand your financial wellbeing. Your FICO® Score is used by financial institutions to help gauge credit worthiness and can be one of the most influential and valuable pieces of information to shape your future.
- Auto Rental Insurance. Receive coverage, at no additional cost, for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles.
- Extended Warranty. Covers exactly what the original U.S. warranty covers up to a maximum of one additional year. If covered damage or breakage occurs, the item will be repaired or replaced.
- Travel Accident Insurance. Receive coverage for common carrier accidental death or dismemberment, at no extra cost, when you charge your entire travel fare to your card.
- Zero Liability. 24/7 guarantee that you won’t be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card or account information.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are currently have a First National Bank and looking for a credit card with no annual fee, consider signing up for the First National Bank American Express® Card. This is the decent credit card if you are interest in sign up bonuses and the cash back aspect. There is a $100 statement credit bonus after you spend $500 in the first 3 billing cycles as well as 1.5% cash back! For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)