Find all the latest First National Bank and Trust promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
At the moment you can earn a $150 bonus when you meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About First National Bank and Trust Promotions
First National Bank and Trust traces its origins back to 1882 when it first opened its doors in Beloit, Wisconsin. They have since proudly expanded to 16 branches in Wisconsin and Illinois and $1.2 Billion in assets. If you are not a resident in any of the following states, then definitely take a look at our list of nationwide bank bonuses!
First National Bank and Trust can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, however they do not provide very competitive Savings and CD rates. Take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
Let us know about any new bank promotion to earn up to a $10 cash bonus. Learn more about our Rewards Program and get paid!
First National Bank and Trust $150 Checking Bonus
First National Bank and Trust is offering a $150 bonus when you open a personal checking account and meet all the requirements.
- Account Type: Priority Checking, Priority Money Market
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Varies
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $15, See Below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Expires December 31, 2019)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn Up To $150 Checking Bonus
- Open any qualifying personal checking account.
- Customer must pay 3 bills using FNBT’s online bill pay by 01/31/2020.
- Cell Phone Protection
- ID Theft Aid
- ID Monitoring
- Roadside Assistance
- $10,000 Travel Accidental Death Coverage
- Health Savings Card
- Earns Interest
- Foreign ATM Refunds
- Discount on Loan Closing Fees
- Privilege Plus Club Benefits
- Bonuses on CD Rates
- Overdraft Protection
- One: Reduce the monthly service by $1 by being over 55 years old.
- Privilege Plus: Waive the $15 monthly service fee by maintaining an account balance of $10,000 or more.
- Standard: Waive by signing up for E-Statements.
- Teen: No monthly service fee.
- Renew: Reduce the monthly service by $2 by receiving direct deposits.
- New checking account will not be eligible for offer if customer has an existing consumer checking account or has closed an account within the past 90 days.
- Customer will receive $50 for each bill paid online up to a maximum of 3 bills ($150).
- Limited time offer.
First National Bank and Trust is missing a lot of information for us to make a definite suggestion or not. If this account harms you credit we do not recommend you open one.
We want you guys to keep us posted on your banking experience since your feedback helps us help you save and earn big! Feel free to comment below and we will continue to update and keep you guys posted on all the latest deals nationwide!
*Check back at this page for updated First National Bank and Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.