Find an updated list of First National Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $25 bonus when you open a Youth Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About First National Bank Promotions
Established in 1919, The First National Bank has grown to 50 locations at 5 locations. It is currently 90th largest bank in the state of Ohio and the 2,899th largest bank in the nation.
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 041212873
- Customer Service: 419-384-3221
I’ll review the First National Bank Promotions below.
First National Bank $25 Youth Account Bonus
First National Bank is currently offering a $25 bonus when you open a new qualifying youth account.
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer has no expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $25 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Moola Moola Kids Club Savings account from First National Bank with a $25 minimum deposit.
- First National Bank will deposit up to $25 into the Moola Moola account to match the account opening deposit.
- The minimum deposit to open and earn the bonus is $5. The account opening bonus will not exceed $25.
- Moola Moola Kids Club account holders have the opportunity to receive invites to events and programs throughout the year.
- Receive a gift to celebrate your birthday each year.
- Moola Moola Kids Club account will automatically upgrade to the Student Savings account when the account holder turns 14.
- Programs and Activities for Moola Moola Account Holders.
- Gifts to celebrate when making a deposit.
- Up to Five (5) ATM Transaction Service Charge refunds per Statement Cycle;
- One (1) Incoming Wire fee refund per statement cycle.
- There are no monthly service fees.
- For the Moola Moola account, at the time of account opening First National Bank will deposit up to $25.00 into the Moola Moola account to match the account opening deposit.
- The minimum deposit to open and earn the bonus is $5.00.
- The account opening bonus will not exceed $25.00.
- Federal Regulations limit you to six savings account withdrawals or transfers per monthly statement period.
- There is a $10 charge for each withdrawal or transfer after the six permitted in the monthly statement period.
- This limit does not apply to withdrawals or transfers made in person, in a branch or at an ATM.
- If you exceed the federal limit on withdrawals, we will notify you and may have to close your account or convert your savings account to a checking account.
Make sure you check out First National Bank to learn more about the $25 bonus. Remember to make the initial $25 opening deposit in order to have your bonus matched to the amount.
Additionally, the bonus amount is nothing to be too impressed about. There are definitely better offers out there so I encourage you to check out our other reviews here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Let us know your experience with bank or bonus by commenting below. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back for updated First Bank Virginia promotions, bonuses and offers.