For residents of Illinois, First Northern Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you a Value Now Checking, Preferred Checking, or Advantage Checking account with a direct deposit of at least $500 to earn the initial $100. Also, keep in mind that you must use the promo code BD2018. Then earn $75 when you perform 30 signature based debit card transactions and another $25 when you sign up for e-Statements & Bill Pay. Once the requirements are met you will receive the bonus within 90 days.
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Plus, check out what other banks are offering, such as HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: You’re eligible for membership if you meet one of the requirements such as if you live or work in the City of Evanston. For more details on how to join, see the Full Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
First Northern Credit Union $200 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- First Northern Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Value Now Checking, Preferred Checking, Advantage Checking
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You need to use the promo code: BD2018
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: If the account is closed within 6 months the bonus will be deducted.
How To Earn First Northern Credit Union $200 Bonus:
- Open a Value Now Checking, Preferred Checking, or Advantage Checking account with a direct deposit of at least $500 and earn a $100 bonus from First Northern Credit Union by December 31, 2018.
- Keep in mind that you must use the promo code BD2018.
- Then earn $75 when you perform 30 signature based debit card transactions and another $25 when you sign up for e-Statements & Bill Pay.
- Once the requirements are met you will receive the bonus within 90 days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Value Now Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Preferred Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Advantage Checking: There are no monthly fees.
Make sure you check out First Northern Credit Union to learn more about the $200 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $200 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.