Available for residents of Nebraksa, First State Bank Nebraska is offering 1.25% APY with their First Rate Savings account. To earn this competitive rate, simply open the account online, have an opening deposit of $100, and receive eStatements. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.25% rate on all balances because there is no minimum balance requirement! All deposits are covered in full by the FDIC. If you are interested and qualify, apply online today!
Editor’s Note: Along with this savings account, First State Bank Nebraska is also offering an interest rate of 2.25% for their checking account! Read our First State Bank of Nebraska Rewards Checking Account Review for more details!
Table of Contents
First State Bank Nebraska Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: First Rate Savings
- Interest Rate: 1.25% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: NE (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Account must be opened online
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
- Insured: FDIC
Earn First State Bank Nebraska Rates:
- Open a First Rate Savings account from First State Bank Nebraska with an opening deposit of $100, from new money.
- Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements:
- Enroll and open the First Rate Savings Account online.
- Be enrolled and agree to receive eStatement notice.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|No Minimum Requirement||1.25%|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- No Minimum Balance Fee
- Unlimited deposits
- FDIC Insured
Check out this offer from First State Bank Nebraska. When you open a First Rate Savings account you can earn a 1.25% APY on all balances just by applying online and signing up for eStatements! With this account, the sky is the limit for the maximum deposit, so you’ll have plenty of room to grow and gain interest! Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 75,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 10X points on eligible purchases on your new Card at U.S. Gas Stations and U.S. Supermarkets, on up to $15,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership. That's an additional 9 points on top of the 1 point you earn for these purchases.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel. Starting January 1, 2021, earn 5X points on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
This card comes with an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only.
Plus, up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card® & receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts.