For residents of New York, First State Bank of Middlebury is offering up to 2.53% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 with their Rewards Checking Account. You’ll enjoy this checking account with NO minimum balance required. If you live in the state of Indiana, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with First State Bank of Middlebury today!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First State Bank of Middlebury Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.53% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: Indiana (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service charge with E-Statements
- Additional Requirements: at least 45 qualifying VISA Debit Card transactions are completed, sign up for eStatements
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
First State Bank of Middlebury Rewards Checking Features:
- Rewards checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $15 per month on ATM fees
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 45 qualifying VISA Debit Card transactions are completed, sign up for eStatements
How To Earn Up to 2.53% APY Rate:
- Sign up to First State Bank of Middlebury Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.53% APY for up to $10,000.
- At least 45 qualifying VISA Debit Card transactions are completed
- Sign up for eStatements
Note: Balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% APY. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.25% APY
First State Bank of Middlebury is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Indiana. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.