Firstrade, a discount online brokerage serving investors for over 25 years, is now offering 100 free trades when you open an account and funded with a minimum deposit of $5,000 (excluding Mutual Fund and Fixed Income products) from an external bank or brokerage account opened between 4/9/2014 and 5/31/2014. The account must be funded within 30 days of opening the account. In addition to online stock trading, they also offer options, mutual funds, ETFs, bonds and more.
Firstrades’ $6.95 flat rate per trade for stocks and ETFs commission is priced competitively; however, there is 1/2 cent per share surcharge for stocks under $2 or orders of over 5,000. They have no IRA setup and maintenance fees, no volume requirements, and no inactivity or account maintenance fees. Firstrade is a member of FINRA & SIPC, so you are protected and can feel secure investing with them.
*This offer applies to new Firstrade regular investment accounts (excluding IRAs, Partnership, Corporate, Investment Club ESA Education Planning Account, and Custodial Accounts).
What Firstrade Offers:
- Stocks and ETFs: $6.95; for stocks at or under $2 and trades over 5,000 shares, add 1/2 cent per share for the entire order
- Options: $6.95 plus $0.75 per contract for market and limit orders
- Mutual funds: $9.95 no-load funds, $0 load funds
- Broker-assisted stock and equity trades: $26.95/trade (+option contract charges)
- Margin interest rate on $5,000: 7.75%
- Bonds: net yield basis
- CDs: $30 for primary market CDs, net yield basis for secondary market CDs
- Minimum to open account: $0
Acclaiming to fit every type of investor, Firstrade allows you to easily trade equities, options, and mutual funds with ease- on the same screen you conduct research, check out the market moves of the day and manage your account, even when using your mobile. Also, another notable service is that they provide assistance in Cantonese & Mandarin, so if either is your native language, Firstrade is probably going to be your best choice. Whether you are an active trader, serious investor, or just getting started, Firstrade can provide you with what you need.
Compare the best online stock brokers now!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)