For current AAA members of New York, Five Star Bank is offering $150 bonus when you open qualifying checking account good through December 31, 2018.
To earn $150 bonus, you must open any of their Consumer Checking accounts as well as establish a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. With the Consumer Checking accounts, you can enjoy features such as online & mobile banking as well as eStatements.
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Additionally, check out what other banks are offering, such as HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: For those who aren’t associated with AAA, you can also take advantage of a separate $150 bonus when you meet the requirements.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Five Star Bank $150 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Five Star Bank Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Premier Checking, Plus Checking, Traditional Checking, eChecking
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $3-$22, See how to avoid fees below
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $35 if the account if closed within 179 days after account opening
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Five Star Bank $150 Bonus
- Be a AAA members who has received this offer
- Visit the nearest Five Star Bank branch open a new Checking Account by 12/31/2018.
- Upon account opening, establish direct deposit into the account you opened within 60 days from the last day of month the account was opened.
- Upon completion, you should receive a $150 bonus.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Premier Checking: $22.00 monthly fee can be waived by meeting one of the following each statement period:
- Have direct deposits totaling at least $5,000
- Have a combined total consumer deposit accounts and/or loan balances of $25,000 or more
- Plus Checking: $10.00 monthly fee can be waived by meeting one of the following each statement period:
- $2,000 average ledger balance
- Having direct deposits totaling at least $500
- Traditional Checking: $3.00 monthly fee can be waived if you are 62 years of age and older
- eChecking: $5.00 monthly fee can be waived by enrolling in eStatements
Make sure you check out Five Star Bank to learn more about the $150 bonus promotion. In addition to the bonus, you will be able to take advantage of account features to better your banking experience!
Additionally, if you have any experiences with this bank make sure to leave us a comment letting us know how it went for you! We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.