Find an updated list of Focus Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here. Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Focus Bank Promotions
Focus Bank is headquartered in Charleston, Missouri. It was established in 1930 and has grown to 12 locations. You shouldn’t rule out this bank just because it is smaller. They have an A health rating, so you will be in good hands. If you are not in the state of Missouri or Arkansas, check out this list of nationwide bank bonuses for more fitting offers.
I’ll review the current offers below.
*Current residents of Missouri can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Discover Bank bonuses below.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash Back||Review|
Focus Bank $100 Checking Bonus
Focus Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account by June 28, 2019.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Offer has no expiration date)
I would compare this offer with other bank bonuses such as these. Discover offers $360 Cashback Debit bonus, Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers $150 & $200 bonuses, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $750 bonuses. If you would like to join millions of satisfied banking customers, I’d definitely recommend checking out one of these banks!
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- You must apply for this offer in-branch
- Open a new Focus Free Checking account and you’ll receive the first $50 bonus once the account has been open for 30 days. The account balance must be positive on the 30th day after opening. This bonus will be paid within 10 days of qualification.
- Enroll in eStatements within the first 60 days after opening for another $25 bonus. This bonus will also be paid within 10 days of qualification.
- For the final $25 bonus, you must set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $25 within the first 60 days after account opening. Bonus will be paid within 10 days after direct deposit has been received and posted to the account.
- Only $25 opening deposit
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
- Free first order checks (specialty wallet-style only)
- Free online banking and bill pay*
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free ATM/debit card
- Free direct deposit and automatic drafts
- No monthly fees
- Bonus will be paid within 10 days after direct deposit has been received and posted to the account.
- If the above requirements are not met with in the required time frames, the offer is no longer valid.
- Limited to one (1) account per household.
- A debit card is a requirement with this account.
- Your bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099 – INT and you are responsible for any applicable income taxes.
- Other restrictions may apply.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
These are all the current Focus Bank promotions and offers. The bonus amount isn’t too convincing so I would definitely recommend checking out more promotions to find one that fits your needs. If you are interested in posts like this, I encourage you to check out our other reviews here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Feel free to leave a comment below informing us about your experience with Focus Bank. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Focus Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|