Find an updated list of Focus Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here. Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
About Focus Bank Promotions
Focus Bank is headquartered in Charleston, Missouri. It was established in 1930 and has grown to 12 locations. You shouldn’t rule out this bank just because it is smaller. They have an A health rating, so you will be in good hands. If you are not in the state of Missouri or Arkansas, check out this list of nationwide bank bonuses for more fitting offers.
- Availability: MO, AR (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 081517732
- Customer Service: (800) 464-3150
CDs and Savings accounts are a great way to save money. Check out our full list of some of the best Bank Rates and CD Rates nationwide.
I’ll review the current offers below.
*Current residents of Missouri can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Discover Bank bonuses below.
|Discover Bank Online Savings|
|Up to $200 Cash + 3.90% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 4.75% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||Up to 3.85% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 4.75% APY||Review|
Focus Bank $100 Checking Bonus
Focus Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account by June 28, 2019.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Offer has no expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- You must apply for this offer in-branch
- Open a new Focus Free Checking account and you’ll receive the first $50 bonus once the account has been open for 30 days. The account balance must be positive on the 30th day after opening. This bonus will be paid within 10 days of qualification.
- Enroll in eStatements within the first 60 days after opening for another $25 bonus. This bonus will also be paid within 10 days of qualification.
- For the final $25 bonus, you must set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $25 within the first 60 days after account opening. Bonus will be paid within 10 days after direct deposit has been received and posted to the account.
- Only $25 opening deposit
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
- Free first order checks (specialty wallet-style only)
- Free online banking and bill pay*
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free ATM/debit card
- Free direct deposit and automatic drafts
- No monthly fees
- Bonus will be paid within 10 days after direct deposit has been received and posted to the account.
- If the above requirements are not met with in the required time frames, the offer is no longer valid.
- Limited to one (1) account per household.
- A debit card is a requirement with this account.
- Your bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099 – INT and you are responsible for any applicable income taxes.
- Other restrictions may apply.
These are all the current Focus Bank promotions and offers. The bonus amount isn’t too convincing so I would definitely recommend checking out more promotions to find one that fits your needs. If you are interested in posts like this, I encourage you to check out our other reviews here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Feel free to leave a comment below informing us about your experience with Focus Bank. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Focus Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
john mccann says
Only in person. Oh well.
*Effective June 1, 2015, bonus offer is only available to accounts opened inside a FOCUS Bank branch NOT ONLINE at http://www.focusbank.com
When I opened an account I think they just did a soft pull.
David Nguyen says
Great, thank you for letting us know.