As the only US State that produces diamonds, you know Arkansas is bound to have some awesome bank deals! Here is a list of the Best Bank Promotions, Bonuses, and Offers in Arkansas so you can enjoy the wealth!
When signing up for a new bank account, Bank Promotions are a common perk ranging from as little as $10 bonuses to as much as $1,000 bonuses.
Occasionally you’ll run into a bank bonus worth looking into, and some not so much. Here are some local bank bonuses in The Natural State that are worth your time and effort signing up for. Don’t forget to check our list for ALL Best Bank Promotions from your respective State.
Editor’s Note: Not your state? No worries, you can click on the state(s) above to see the Top Ten Bank Promotions being offered in your state.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Bank Promotions in Arkansas
- 1.1 Chase Bank Bonuses
- 1.2 Discover Bank Bonuses
- 1.3 HSBC Bonuses
- 1.4 Ally Promotions
- 1.5 Axos Bank Promotions
- 1.6 Bank of America Bonuses
- 1.7 CIT Bank Promotions
- 1.8 BBVA Bonuses
- 1.9 Citibank Bonuses
- 1.10 Capital One 360 Bonuses
- 1.11 Regions Bank Bonuses
- 1.12 BMO Harris Bank Bonuses
- 1.13 Equity Bank Bonuses
- 1.14 First Horizon Bank Bonuses
- 1.15 Focus Bank Bonuses
- 1.16 IBERIABANK Bonuses
- 1.17 PNC Bank Bonuses
- 1.18 Stone Bank Bonuses
- 1.19 SunTrust Bank Bonuses
- 1.20 United Federal Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.21 Wells Fargo Bonuses
- 2 Bottom Line
Best Bank Promotions in Arkansas
Chase Bank Bonuses
Discover Bank Bonuses
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
Axos Bank Promotions
• Earn 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
• Earn 0.60% APY with the Axos Bank High Yield Money Market
• FDIC Insured
• Check writing privileges
• No monthly maintenance fees
• No minimum balance requirements
• Debit card transactions
• Minimum Balance Required to Open the Account: $ 1000.00
Bank of America Bonuses
CIT Bank Promotions
With the CIT Bank Savings Builders account:
• Earn a top tier, competitive APY on your money—one of the top savings rates in the nation. Earn 0.40% APY on your funds - grow your savings faster.
• Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate.
• FDIC Insured
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily.
• Earn 0.45% APY on your funds
• One of the nation's top rates — several times the national average.
• Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
• Save smart and get more for your money
• Higher rates than traditional banks
• Get 24/7 Account Access
• Secure banking features
• Open with as little as $100
• FDIC insured
|BBVA Online Checking||Checking||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking||Checking||Review|
Capital One 360 Bonuses
Regions Bank Bonuses
Regions Bank Referral Bonuses Up To $200 Bonus
Combine two Region Bank promotions to maximize your bonus amount! Many readers have reported to get the$50 personal referral bonus plus the business $150 bonus.
To get a referral link, you must:
- Send an email to [email protected] and title your email “Regions Bank Referral Bonus”
- In the email, provide your full name along with the account you want to open whether it is personal checking account or business checking account.
- If you are opening a business checking account you can receive a $150 bonus. For business checking referral, title your email “Regions Bank $150 Business Referral Bonus” and then provide your full name and the name of your business in the email.
Keep in mind that when you open an account, there will be various requirements you must meet.
BMO Harris Bank Bonuses
- Soft credit pull doesn’t affect your credit
Equity Bank Bonuses
First Horizon Bank Bonuses
Focus Bank Bonuses
PNC Bank Bonuses
Stone Bank Bonuses
SunTrust Bank Bonuses
United Federal Credit Union Bonuses
Wells Fargo Bonuses
This is just a brief list of what we consider as the best bank bonuses in Arkansas. There are many more bonuses, so you are not limited to only those listed here. It is important to learn about all important details when opening a bank account such as Hard Pull or Soft Pull, what counts as a direct deposit, or credit card funding.
At HustlerMoneyBlog.com, we strive to provide you the latest information on all bank deals and promotions. If you find another bank bonus we don’t know about, feel free to comment on any of our bank review pages and we will make sure to have the latest updates! Check out our full list of Bank Promotions!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|