Take a look at the most up-to-date Stone Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, Veterans and Active Responders of Arkansas can earn a $100 bonus when you open a Tribute Checking Account and meet the requirements listed below.
Table of Contents
About Stone Bank Promotions
Established in 1955, Stone Bank’s mission is to create a “boulder” experience for entrepreneurs, farmers, consumers, and small businesses alike. They are now the 31st largest bank in the state of Arkansas with 6 locations across the state where you can take advantage of bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
We will review the current Stone Bank promotions below.
Stone Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(No expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Sign-up the Stone Bank Promotions
- Open a Tribute Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $100.
- Set-up a direct deposit to the account in order to qualify for the bonus.
- Earn $100 for completing all your requirements.
- Checking for Veterans, Active Duty Military, Police Officers, Firefighters, and First Responders
- 1% APY* interest on your entire balance
- Personalized bank card
- Safe deposit box
- Tribute Checking: Speak to a CSR to find out if there are monthly service fees that apply to this account.
- Tribute Checking requires a $100 minimum opening deposit and interest is paid on the entire balance.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- The free first order of checks.
- Safe deposit boxes subject to availability.
- Direct Deposit bonus paid when the first deposit is received.
If you live in Arkansas, the Stone Bank promotions could earn you a $100 bonus. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Don’t hesitate to comment and let us know how it went. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Stone Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.