Check out the recent Equity Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn $100 bonus when you when you opening a new bank account and completing the qualifying activities.
Table of Contents
About Equity Bank Promotions
Over the past decade, they’ve been building one of the region’s fastest growing banks by working side by side with our customers throughout their communities in Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. They now have several locations across those states where you can take advantage of generous bank bonuses, CD rates and bank rates.
- Availability: AR, KS, OK, MO (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
We will review the current Equity Bank promotions below.
*Compare Equity Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
Equity Bank $100 Checking Bonus
Equity Bank is offering a promotion of $100 when you open a checking account and complete the qualifying activities.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Bank@Work account
- Availability: AR, KS, OK, MO
(No expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), U.S. Bank Checking (up to $400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
You can receive:
- $25 for your new checking account
- $15 with direct deposit
- $10 for choosing Platinum Checking
- $10 when you add a debit card
- $5 when you enroll in online banking
- $5 when you go paperless
- Another $5 for each automatic debit (up to 6)
- Must meet all the requirements to get the full bonus
- Only available to employees in the Bank@Work program
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Preferred Checking: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $2,000 minimum balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Elite Checking: $6 monthly fee.
- Essential Checking: $7 monthly fee. Maintain a $100 minimum balance or one direct deposit of $100 or more per statement cycle to avoid the monthly account fee.
In my opinion, there are more generous promotions out there compared to this one at Equity Bank. Additionally, there are lots of activities that you have to meet before you can earn the entire $100 bonus. If you want to find more attractive bonuses, you can find some listed throughout our website.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Equity Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.