For residents of Colorado, Foothills Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn a $25 bonus when you become a member and open up a new checking and savings account. To be eligible for this offer, you must be a new member. Foothills Credit Union is a proud sponsor of the Kenny Chesney Ticket Giveaway contest, and since they are having this promotion, they’re offering new customers a free $25 when customers become a member. Foothills Credit Union is a full service financial institution open to anyone who lives in Colorado, so if you reside in Colorado, sign up today!
Eligibility: The branch is located in Colorado.
Credit goes to Dria for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB122 by 03/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Foothills CU $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Foothills Credit Union Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account & Savings
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: $25 for savings account.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional, depending on checking account.
- Monthly Fee: $0/5 depending on account.
- Additional Requirements: To qualify for this bonus, you must be a new customer; non-member of Foothill CU.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Foothills CU $25 Bonus:
- Visit your nearest branch and open a new Foothills Credit Union checking account and savings account.
- When you open a savings account, must make an opening deposit of at least $25.
- Upon completion of the requirements to become a member, you should receive a FREE $25 deposit to start out your savings account!
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking Account: No fees
- Golden Nugget Checking Account: $5 monthly fee; no monthly service fees if $500 minimum monthly balance is maintained and no monthly service charges with direct deposit of payroll, social security, or pension
Foothills Credit Union is currently having a promotion where non-members of Foothill Credit Union have a chance to earn a $25 bonus. To obtain this offer, simply open a checking and savings account. Upon becoming a member, you should receive the bonus. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• NEW! Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• NEW! Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• NEW! Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.