For residents of Colorado, Foothills Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn a $25 bonus when you become a member and open up a new checking and savings account. To be eligible for this offer, you must be a new member. Foothills Credit Union is a proud sponsor of the Kenny Chesney Ticket Giveaway contest, and since they are having this promotion, they’re offering new customers a free $25 when customers become a member. Foothills Credit Union is a full service financial institution open to anyone who lives in Colorado, so if you reside in Colorado, sign up today!
Eligibility: The branch is located in Colorado.
Credit goes to Dria for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Foothills CU $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Foothills Credit Union Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account & Savings
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: $25 for savings account.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional, depending on checking account.
- Monthly Fee: $0/5 depending on account.
- Additional Requirements: To qualify for this bonus, you must be a new customer; non-member of Foothill CU.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Foothills CU $25 Bonus:
- Visit your nearest branch and open a new Foothills Credit Union checking account and savings account.
- When you open a savings account, must make an opening deposit of at least $25.
- Upon completion of the requirements to become a member, you should receive a FREE $25 deposit to start out your savings account!
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking Account: No fees
- Golden Nugget Checking Account: $5 monthly fee; no monthly service fees if $500 minimum monthly balance is maintained and no monthly service charges with direct deposit of payroll, social security, or pension
Foothills Credit Union is currently having a promotion where non-members of Foothill Credit Union have a chance to earn a $25 bonus. To obtain this offer, simply open a checking and savings account. Upon becoming a member, you should receive the bonus. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.