Right now, you can earn a $100 bonus when you tell your family or friends to become a member of this bank!
Table of Contents
About Forreston State Bank Promotions
Established in 1887, its mission is to inspire and implement solutions that allow its customers to focus less on banking transactions and more on what matters most to them. You can see this mission at one of their 3 locations, along with great bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 071913058
- Customer Service:
- Forreston: 815.938.3121
- Freeport: 815.235.2711
- Kent: 815.443.2711
We will review the current Forreston State Bank promotions down below.
Forreston State Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $4.95.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
(No expiration date)
While the current bonus is attractive, you can also take advantage of other promotional offers such as Chase Bank checking bonuses, HSBC Bank checking bonuses as well as Huntington checking bonuses. Alternatively, the Chase Bank Savings and HSBC Savings are also fantastic options.
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Refer a friend or family member to Forreston State Bank
- Fill out the coupon and have your friend open a new checking account.
- Once the account is opened, you will earn the $100 bonus.
- The new member must open a new checking account with a $25 opening deposit.
- Then the referrer will earn $100!
- Electronic Banking Package
- MasterCard® Debit Card with CardValet
- Only $25 Deposit To Open
- No Minimum Balance
- Unlimited Check Writing
- No Fee – until you turn age 23.
- ATM Fee Reimbursement
- Secure Checking: If fee is more than $5 and you have not exceeded your statement cycle refund of $20, please bring in your receipt for a request of refund.
- Reward Checking: Monthly fee of $3.95 gets reduced $0.25 for every debit card purchase. Make 16 or more purchases that post and clear during the statement cycle and the fee is eliminated!
- Senior Checking: $4.95 Monthly Fee. This fee will not apply if you have combined monthly minimum balances in savings certificates of deposit and/or money market greater than $25,000 on the date your checking statement cycles.
- Student Checking: No Fee – until you turn age 23.
- Must be a new customer opening a Secure, Rewards, Student, Senior checking, or Business checking account; and must be new money.
- Bonus paid within 60 days of account opening.
- $100 credit may be considered reportable interest income on IRS Form 1099.
- Limited time offer.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers.
I would check out this promotion for an easy way to get yourself an extra $100 in your pocket. Be sure to check with your local CSR to see if this triggers a hard pull or soft pull.
If you do decide to open an account with Forreston State Bank then go ahead and leave us a comment letting us know how it went for you. Your feedback is highly appreciated and we love hearing back from you.
*Check back on this page for updated Forreston State Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.