If you are a resident of Virginia then today may be your lucky day because Fort Lee Federal Credit Union is offering you the chance to earn a $25 bonus. To earn the bonus you must become a member and open a Five Star Checking account. Then you must meet the 5 Star qualifiers by being registered for online banking, being enrolled in e-statements, having a direct deposit at least $200 per month into your 5 Star Checking account, paying at least two bills per month through our Bill Pay system or ACH, and by using your debit card for purchases at least 12 times per month. After those requirements are met, you will receive your bonus on the third day of the following month. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: You are eligible for membership if you live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in areas such as Prince George County and Dinwiddie County. For more details, please see the Full Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Fort Lee FCU $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Fort Lee Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Five Star Checking
- Availability: VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None, but there is a $26 fee to become a member.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in good standing in order to qualify.
- Household Limit: None.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
Earn Fort Lee FCU Bonus:
- Become a member by paying a fee of $26 and then open a new Five Star Checking account from Fort Lee Federal Credit Union.
- You must meet the 5 Star qualifiers by being registered for online banking, being enrolled in e-statements, having a direct deposit at least $200 per month into your 5 Star Checking account, paying at least two bills per month through our Bill Pay system or ACH, and by using your debit card for purchases at least 12 times per month.
- Then you will receive your bonus on the third day of the following month.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Five Star Checking: No monthly maintenance fee.
If you sign up for a new Five Star Checking account from Fort Lee Federal Credit Union, you will have the chance to earn a $25 Checking Bonus. All you need to do for this offer is sign up for your account and complete five simple requirements. To read the breakdown of the offer, check out the information above. Those of you who have banked with Fort Lee Federal Credit Union, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.