Residents of the Bay Area in California that establish a Fremont Bank personal checking account with an Automatic Loan Payment (ALP) to their Fremont Bank first mortgage can earn up to $250 within the first year of account opening.
When you open a new checking account with a loan payment, you become a Cornerstone Client, which makes you eligible for premium benefits, member only promotions, and future product upgrades. For the first $100 bonus, you just need to open your account and set up ALP within the first 30 days. To receive another $50 bonus, you need to have at least 50 debit card transactions within the first 45 days of account opening ($1 bonus per transaction). Finally, the last $100 bonus is earned in $25 increments when you use your debit card for 75 qualifying transactions in a quarter.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: You must not currently have a personal checking account with Fremont Bank in order to qualify for this offer.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Fremont Bank $250 Bonus Info
- Sign up Offer
- Fremont Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Premier Checking, Freedom Checking, B-Charitable Checking, Value Checking, or Student Checking Account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $9-$29, see below on how to waive
- Additional Requirements: You are not eligible for this offer if you were a signer on or owner of a Fremont Bank personal checking account within the last 6 months.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: $100, if account closed within 180 days of opening the account.
How to Earn $250 Bonus
- Open a new personal checking account from Fremont Bank and set up an ALP from your new account to your Fremont Bank first mortgage within 30 days of account opening ($100).
- Perform 50 debit card transactions of at least $5 within the first 45 days of account opening ($1 per transaction= $50).
- Perform 75 debit card transactions every quarter ($25 per quarter= $100 per year).
- Account bonus will be credited automatically to your Fremont Bank personal checking account within 90 days of meeting all of the qualifications.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Premier Checking Account: Maintain a minimum daily balance of $50,000 or $50,000 with a combined balance to avoid the $29 fee.
- Freedom Checking Account: Have a $500 direct deposit to your checking account or $2,500 minimum daily balance or $5,000 with Combined Balance Option 4, or Automatic Loan Payment to an existing Fremont Bank personal mortgage loan or Home Equity Line of Credit to avoid the $18 fee.
- B-Charitable Checking Account: Have a $1,500 recurring direct deposit or with a minimum daily balance of $5,000 or $10,000 Combined Balance to avoid the $9 fee.
- Value Checking Account: The $9 is unavoidable.
- Student Checking Account: No monthly fee for 5 years if you are a full time student.
For new Fremont Bank checking customers, there’s a chance to earn up to $250 within the first year of your account. When you set up an Automatic Loan Payment to go along with your new checking account, you can earn bonuses for performing a certain umber of debit card transactions. It’s just as easy as it sounds! If you have more information whether this is a hard or soft pull, please comment down below! If this bonus doesn’t seem like it’s for you, then check out our full list of Bank Promotions from our exclusive list!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|