Here you can find new and updated General Electric Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
Currently, they have a $350 promotion when you open a savings account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About General Electric Credit Union Promotions
General Electric CU was established in 1954 for employees of General Electric Aircraft Engines. Today, General Electric Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions in the state of Ohio serving over 200,000 people across the Greater Cincinnati area. From loans to savings accounts, the Credit Union puts your money to work by providing affordable financing to its members.
|Eligibility: If you live or work in the Greater Cincinnati area, you’re eligible! If that doesn’t apply to you, there are a variety of other ways you may be eligible to join GECU. For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
I’ll review the $350 offer below.
General Electric Credit Union $350 Bonus
General Electric Credit Union is offering a $350 bonus when you open a new qualifying savings account and complete certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $350 bonus
- Account Type: Simply Free, Choice, or Amplified High-Yield savings Account
- Availability: IN, KY & OH (Branch Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: $0-$15, waivable
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), U.S. Bank Platinum Checking ($400 Bonus), Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM ($300 Bonus), BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($500 Bonus), Fifth Third Preferred Checking ($375 Bonus), and TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn $350 Bonus
- Open a Simply Free, Choice, or Amplified High-Yield savings.
- Activate your debit card and start using it.
- Every time you use your GECU debit card, GECU will round your purchase up to the nearest whole dollar and transfer that amount from your savings account to the GECU savings account.
- Every month GECU will also match 5% of those rounded-up funds to $350 a year.
- Round-Up Program is only available to: Simply Free, Choice, or Amplified High-Yield savings account holders.
- The match will be paid on eligible funds in member’s chosen accounts at the end of the month.
- The match is reportable on IRS Form 1099.
- Annual match limit is $350.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Simply Free Checking: None
- Choice Checking: $10; waived if $500 average daily balance is maintained
- Amplified High-Yield Checking: $15; waived if $1,500 average daily balance is maintained
- Savings: None
- Christmas Club: None
- Vacation Club: None
- Simply Free Business Checking: None
- Premier Business Checking: $15; waived with average daily balance of $10,000.
This bonus at General Electric Credit Union offers a wide variety of account features to help you in any situation. With only a few requirements, and a short qualification period, be sure to take advantage of this offer while it lasts!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated General Electric Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.