Here you can find new and updated General Electric Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
Currently, they have a $350 promotion when you open a savings account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About General Electric Credit Union Promotions
General Electric CU was established in 1954 for employees of General Electric Aircraft Engines. Today, General Electric Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions in the state of Ohio serving over 200,000 people across the Greater Cincinnati area. From loans to savings accounts, the Credit Union puts your money to work by providing affordable financing to its members. If you are interested in different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: If you live or work in the Greater Cincinnati area, you’re eligible! If that doesn’t apply to you, there are a variety of other ways you may be eligible to join GECU. For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
I’ll review the $350 offer below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks|
General Electric Credit Union $350 Bonus
General Electric Credit Union is offering a $350 bonus when you open a new qualifying savings account and complete certain requirements.
- Account Type: Simply Free, Choice, or Amplified High-Yield savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $10-$15, See below on how to waive
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(No Expiration Date Listed)
How To Earn $350 Bonus
- Open a Simply Free, Choice, or Amplified High-Yield savings.
- Activate your debit card and start using it.
- Every time you use your GECU debit card, GECU will round your purchase up to the nearest whole dollar and transfer that amount from your savings account to the GECU savings account.
- Every month GECU will also match 5% of those rounded-up funds to $350 a year.
- Simply Free savings: There are no monthly fees with this account .
- Choice savings: $10 monthly fee. To waive this fee, you need a $500 average daily balance.
- Amplified High-Yield savings: $15 monthly fee. To waive this fee, you need a $1,500 average daily balance.
- Round-Up Program is only available to: Simply Free, Choice, or Amplified High-Yield savings account holders.
- The match will be paid on eligible funds in member’s chosen accounts at the end of the month.
- The match is reportable on IRS Form 1099.
- Annual match limit is $350.
This bonus at General Electric Credit Union offers a wide variety of account features to help you in any situation. With only a few requirements, and a short qualification period, be sure to take advantage of this offer while it lasts!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated General Electric Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|