Here you can find new and updated General Electric Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
Currently, they have a $350 promotion when you open a savings Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About General Electric Credit Union Promotions
General Electric CU was established in 1954 for employees of General Electric Aircraft Engines. Today, General Electric Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions in the state of Ohio serving over 200,000 people across the Greater Cincinnati area. From loans to savings accounts, the Credit Union puts your money to work by providing affordable financing to it’s members. If you are interested in a different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: IN, KY & OH
- Routing Number: 242076821
- Customer Service: 1-800-542-7093
|Eligibility: If you live or work in the Greater Cincinnati area, you’re eligible! If that doesn’t apply to you, there are a variety of other ways you may be eligible to join GECU. For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
I’ll review the $350 offer below.
General Electric Credit Union $350 Bonus
General Electric Credit Union is offering a $350 bonus when you open a new qualifying savings account and complete certain requirements.
- Account Type: Simply Free, Choice, or Amplified High-Yield savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $10-$15, See below on how to waive
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(No Expiration Date Listed)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $350 Bonus
- Open a Simply Free, Choice, or Amplified High-Yield savings.
- Activate your debit card and start using it.
- Every time you use your GECU debit card, GECU will round your purchase up to the nearest whole dollar and transfer that amount from your savings account to the GECU savings account.
- Every month GECU will also match 5% of those rounded-up funds to $350 a year.
- Simply Free savings: There are no monthly fees with this account .
- Choice savings: $10 monthly fee. To waive this fee, you need a $500 average daily balance.
- Amplified High-Yield savings: $15 monthly fee. To waive this fee, you need a $1,500 average daily balance.
- The Round-Up Program is only available to: Simply Free, Choice, or Amplified High-Yield savings account holders.
- Match will be paid on eligible funds in member’s chosen account at the end of the month.
- Match is reportable on IRS Form 1099.
- The annual match limit is $350.
This bonus at General Electric Credit Union offers a wide variety of account features to help you in any situation. With only a few requirements, and short qualification period, be sure to take advantage of this offer while it lasts!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated General Electric Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.