Are you looking to earn more interest with a savings rate that’s higher than the national average? Goldman Sachs Bank could be what you’ve been looking for with a competitive rate of 1.30% APY. Open their Online Savings account that has no minimum deposit required to open to start earning. As long as you have balances $1 or greater you’ll save with this top U.S. ranking APY rate. You can bank freely with no monthly service fees to worry about and have your funds federally backed by the FDIC. If you are interested in what this account has to offer, read further below and see the offer table below!
Table of Contents
Why Goldman Sachs Bank Online Savings:
- Easily open an account with no required initial deposit
- No transaction fees to be incurred
- Access your accounts anywhere at anytime
- Make transfers easily by phone, online, or by wiring
- Interest is compounded daily, paid monthly
- Get up to six withdrawals per statement cycle
- Have secured funds federally insured by the FDIC up to the maximum amount
Earn Goldman Sachs Bank 1.30% APY Rates:
- From the offer table below, scroll down to Goldman Sachs Bank Online Savings then click on the “NEXT” button.
- Then on the offer page click on “Open Now” then fill in the required steps.
- Things you need to open your Goldman Sachs Bank account:
- Must be a U.S. Person for federal income tax purposes
- Have a valid U.S. residence, a U.S. Social Security Number or a U.S. Tax Identification Number, and a U.S. Driver’s License, State Identification Number or Military ID.
- Your physical address must be provided at account opening along with your Occupation, Employer, and source of funds to open your account. (You can add an alternate mailing address after the account is opened)
- Fund your new account electronically from an external bank.
GS Bank Online Savings Account:
|Sign Up:||Click On Offer Table Above|
|Account Type:||Online Savings|
|Credit Inquiry:||Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know|
|ChexSystems:||Unknown, let us know|
|Direct Deposit Required:||None|
Take advantage of what they have to offer and sign up with Goldman Sachs Bank (Click on offer table above) for this great rate. With no deposits or minimum balances to maintain, you can easily get the most out of this Online Savings account while doing less. Note that you can only make up to six withdrawals or transfers per statement cycle for Online Savings accounts. Applying online just takes 10 minutes! Feel free to share your experience below by commenting down for our readers. If you are looking for more options then you can browse more of the Best bank rates from the HMB bank rates list!
|Virtual Bank||2.40%||$10K||---||6-Month eCD||Review|
|My e-BAnC||2.40%||$5K||---||6-Month eCD||Review|
|CommunityWide Federal Credit Union||2.35%||$1K||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|CD Bank||2.35%||$100K||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Live Oak Bank||2.35%||$2.5K||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||2.28%||$50K||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|MutualOne Bank||2.27%||$500||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Investors eAccess||2.25%||$500||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Limelight Bank||2.20%||$1K||---||6-Month CD||Review|