If you or know someone who’s a wine enthusiast then you should check out the Grand Reserve Mastercard! You can take advantage of their sign-up offer where you can earn 50,000 points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
In addition to that, you earn rewards that a wine lover can enjoy! You can earn 5X points at Grand Reserve partners and 3X points at any winery, wine club or wine shop purchases. While also earning 2X points on all other purchases.
Further, this card comes with benefits like complimentary Priority Wine Pass membership and exclusive Grand Reserve member events.
Continue reading below to learn more about the card’s features and benefits!
* You can also compare the Grand Reserve World Mastercard with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
Grand Reserve World Mastercard Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 50,000 Grand Reserve bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn the following rates:
Complimentary Priority Wine Pass membership
Complimentary wine magazine subscription
Access to exclusive Grand Reserve member events
World Mastercard Benefits
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
- Sign-up bonus
- Good rewards rate
- Exclusive card benefits
- Annual fee
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
50,000 Sign-Up Bonus Points
Take advantage of the Grand Reserve World Mastercard’s 50,000 sign-up bonus offer! To qualify for this offer, you’ll need to make eligible purchases totaling $3,000 or more during the first 90 days from account opening.
Make sure that your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirements:
Earning & Redeeming Points
You can easily shop and redeem points within your account by selecting from over 200 wine products and experiences starting as low as 750 points. You credit card points are worth as much as 2¢ (or give to ten cents for certain awards). Please note your 50,000 bonus points may be worth anywhere from $250 to $400.
Just connect and link your card and start getting awarded as soon as you sign up! To start earning points, you can shop normally as you would at your favorite wineries, wine clubs, and wine shops.
You can also add your favorite items to your wishlist and watch your points grow. Plus earn bonus points through surveys, referrals, and other activities to accelerate your earnings.
Finally, you can redeem by choosing your reward and checkout in the app.Then you get rewarded right away!
Grand Reserve World Card Benefits
- Complimentary Priority Wine Pass membership
- Complimentary wine magazine subscription
- Access to exclusive Grand Reserve member events
- Premium metal card
- No FX transaction fees
World Mastercard Benefits
- Postmates ($5 off every order of $25 or more)
- ShopRunner Membership (free 2-day shipping @100+ stores)
- onefinestay (save 10% on all onefinestay bookings)
- Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services
- Mastercard Airport Concierge
- Mastercard Golf
- Collision Damage Waiver
- Mastercard Identity Theft Protection
- Mastercard Global Emergency Services
- Zero Liability
- Cellular Wireless Telephone Protection ($1,000 maximum yearly coverage, $600 per claim, 2 claims per year)
The Grand Reserve Mastercard is a good card for wine lovers out there! If you love wine, the this card is an easy way to get rewarded for stocking up on bottles! For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
(Visit the link above to sign up for the Grand Reserve Mastercard)
Who’s the Competition?
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)