Got a craving for some milk shakes? Luckily for you the Steak ‘n Shake Gift Card Promotion is going on right now where customers can get a $5 Bonus when they purchase a $20 gift card! That’s a whole extra shake!
Everything tastes better when you know that you got it for a good price. Note that this promotion ends on Decmber 31, 2018 so make sure to tell all your friends and family about the deal so that all of you can take full advantage of this deal before it ends!
Table of Contents
Steak ‘n Shake Gift Card Promotion:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Get a $5 bonus with the purchase of a $20 gift card
- Expiration: December 31, 2018
- Availability: Online and participating Locations
- Terms & Conditions: The TAKHOMACARD® must be activated through a completed transaction – please keep your receipt. You can reload your card at participating Steak ‘n Shake® restaurants or at steaknshake.com. The card cannot be redeemed for cash and is only valid at participating Steak ‘n Shake® restaurants. Steak ‘n Shake® is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or unauthorized use of cards. The card has no expiration date, but after 24 months of card inactivity, a $1.50 per month service fee will be deducted from the card’s balance until depleted, except where prohibited or restricted by law.
How to get $5 Bonus Gift Card:
- Head online or visit your local Steak ‘n Shake
- Purchase a $20 gift card and receive a free $5 bonus card for every one you buy.
- Enjoy the bonus $5
This is a great promotion to take advantage of if you love eating out at Steak ‘n Shake. You’ll get a $5 bonus for every $20 gift cars that you purchase. If you know someone that also loves Steak ‘n Shake, this would be the perfect time to get them this gift card while earning some cash back! Remember that this deal ends on December 31, 2018 so use this time to take full advantage of it! We have a whole bunch of gift card deals for this season, be sure to check out best gift cards promotions and other ways to save money!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.