Got a craving for some milk shakes? Luckily for you the Steak ‘n Shake Gift Card Promotion is going on right now where customers can get a $5 Bonus when they purchase a $20 gift card! That’s a whole extra shake!
Everything tastes better when you know that you got it for a good price. Note that this promotion ends on Decmber 31, 2018 so make sure to tell all your friends and family about the deal so that all of you can take full advantage of this deal before it ends!
|Sallie Mae 14-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.75%||Review|
|Sallie Mae 10-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.70%||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate||$1||4.45%||Review|
|Ponce Bank 4-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.41%||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||4.15%||Review|
|Ally Bank No Penalty CD||None||4.75%||Review|
|America First Credit Union Flexible Certificate Account||$500||4.35%||Review|
|Citi No Penalty CD||$500||4.05%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|Synchrony Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.90%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD||$500||3.85%||Review|
|Old Missouri Bank No Penalty CD||$1000||3.53%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD (For AARP Members)||$500||3.85%||Review|
|Chartway Federal Credit Union Share Certificate with No Penalty||$500||3.50%||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union Smart Move CD||$2,500||3.40%||Review|
|My eBanc Flex Time Deposit CD||$10,000||Up to 3.30%||Review|
|Colorado Federal Savings Bank No Penalty CD||$5,000||3.10%||Review|
Steak ‘n Shake Gift Card Promotion:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Get a $5 bonus with the purchase of a $20 gift card
- Expiration: December 31, 2018
- Availability: Online and participating Locations
- Terms & Conditions: The TAKHOMACARD® must be activated through a completed transaction – please keep your receipt. You can reload your card at participating Steak ‘n Shake® restaurants or at steaknshake.com. The card cannot be redeemed for cash and is only valid at participating Steak ‘n Shake® restaurants. Steak ‘n Shake® is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or unauthorized use of cards. The card has no expiration date, but after 24 months of card inactivity, a $1.50 per month service fee will be deducted from the card’s balance until depleted, except where prohibited or restricted by law.
How to get $5 Bonus Gift Card:
- Head online or visit your local Steak ‘n Shake
- Purchase a $20 gift card and receive a free $5 bonus card for every one you buy.
- Enjoy the bonus $5
This is a great promotion to take advantage of if you love eating out at Steak ‘n Shake. You’ll get a $5 bonus for every $20 gift cars that you purchase. If you know someone that also loves Steak ‘n Shake, this would be the perfect time to get them this gift card while earning some cash back! Remember that this deal ends on December 31, 2018 so use this time to take full advantage of it! We have a whole bunch of gift card deals for this season, be sure to check out best gift cards promotions and other ways to save money!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
This offer is not a free $5 bonus for buying a $20 gift card. I did that and the $5 is off when you purchase a meal and it is only good January 1- 2019 to Feb but could only use the gift card. I was going to buy dinner for 4 people but was told I could only use the gift card so I have to wait till January to use the $5