Attention Texas educators! It’s better to give than to receive…but why not enjoy both? This year give your family the gift that keeps on giving, refer them to become a member of Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union! From now until December 22, anyone who refers a qualifying family member who opens a membership with the credit union will receive $25, and so will their family member. There is no limit to the amount of relatives you can refer, so tell your family so you can earn some cash for the holidays. It’s easy! All your family member has to do is click the “START” button and fill out the application. Once they get to the Referral section, they should enter your name and either your phone number or email address. Once they have finished opening their account and we have verified all information, we will deposit $25 for them, and $25 for you. Let them know before its too late!
Eligibility: School employees in Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery & Waller Counties, Texas.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $270 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $50 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $225 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market: Earn 1.30% APY when you open a CIT Bank Money Market Account with only a minimum opening deposit of $100. The CIT Bank Money Market account has no monthly maintenance fees, 6 transfers per monthly statement cycle and also People Pay service which allows you to send money to almost anyone by providing their email address or phone number. Apply Now---CIT Bank MMA Review|
Table of Contents
Gulf Coast Educators FCU Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Savings
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/22/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: Referee must open up a new savings account and keep it open for 6 months.
- Closing Account Fee: If the account is closed within the first 6 months, GCEFCU has the right to charge the new member for the $25.
How to Earn Gulf Coast Educators FCU Bonus:
- Let your family members know about this promotion from Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union by filling out the form.
- An email will be sent to them from you referring them to join the credit union.
- In order to use this system to open a membership with Gulf Coast Educators FCU, you will need to upload a valid photo ID. You can upload an image of your photo ID or use the camera on your mobile device to take a photo of your ID. You will upload it using the form.
- Once your application is received, GCEFCU will process it and send you an email with documents which will require you to sign. Once you sign the documents, GCEFCU will contact you to let you know your membership is opened.
- Then the new member must click the “START” button and fill out the application.
- Once they get to the Referral section, they should enter your name and either your phone number or email address.
- The new member must open a savings account with at least $5 and keep the account open for 6 months.
- Once they have finished opening their account and GCEFCU have verified all information, GCEFCU will deposit $25 for them, and $25 for you!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Introduce a family member to the advantages of Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union. Have them sign up for a new savings account after filling out the referral form that way you BOTH can receive a $25 bonus each. Easy as that! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!