Find an updated list of Gulf Coast Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $150 offer for opening a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About Gulf Coast Federal Credit Union Promotions
Gulf Coast Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Corpus Christi, Texas and was established in 1940. Since then they have grown to 4 locations and offer money market rates that are 70% higher than the national average. However, if this does not interest you, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Membership in Gulf Coast Federal Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the Texas counties of Jim Wells, Nueces, or San Patricio. Immediate family members of existing Gulf Coast FCU members also qualify, regardless of where they live or work. See current membership details|
I’ll review the current Gulf Coast Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
Gulf Coast Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
Gulf Coast Federal Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Will lose bonus amount if closed within 90 days
(Does Not Expire)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), U.S. Bank Checking (up to $400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- Open new consumer (non– commercial) share draft (checking account)
- Establish a qualifying payroll deposit of $250 or more within 90 days of account opening
- Activate and make 15 signature or PIN purchases with debit card within 90 days of account opening
- No-fee credit union ATMs at several locations and ATM services via Accel® systems
- Account access through Personal Link, our online banking system and Call-24, our 24-hour telephone response system
- Pre-authorized automatic drafts (no charge)
- Overdraft protection with savings or a pre-approved line of credit
- Consolidated monthly statements
- Direct deposit available
- Wire transfer of funds to an outside account
- Basic Share Draft Account:
- No Monthly Fees
- Power Package Share Draft Account:
- $5.00 Monthly Fee
- Offer is not valid for existing share draft account holders
- However, note the bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099 – INT
- Bonus will be credited to the base membership share account within 90 days of account opening if all requirements are fulfilled
- Base membership eligibility and base membership share account required
- Additionally, membership must be in good standing to receive bonus
- Offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time
Lastly, the Gulf Coast Federal Credit Union is offering a $150 promotion for qualifying checking accounts. However, if you are looking to join this credit union, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time. Furthermore, be sure to take advantage of this promotion interests you. However, be sure to see whether or not this has a soft or hard pull.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Gulf Coast Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.