For those who reside in Oregon or Washington, Hapo Community Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus!
To earn the bonus, you must open a new Checking or Savings account by December 31, 2018. Make sure you use promo code FREE50 if you’re opening your account online. Once the requirements are satisfied, your bonus will be deposited into your account within 48 business hours! With a Hapo account, you’ll be able to enjoy features such as access to over 30,000 ATMs, online and mobile banking, free Bill Pay, and much more.
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: HAPO Community Credit Union offers membership to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Washington state or lives and/or works in the Umatilla or Morrow County in Oregon state. For the Full Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 2.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Table of Contents
Hapo Community CU Bonus Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Hapo Community Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Savings or Checking Account
- Availability: OR, WA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: None listed.
- Additional Requirements: Accounts overdrawn or charged-off accounts are not eligible for this offer.
- Household Limit: One bonus per individual
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Earn Hapo Community CU Bonus:
- Open a new Checking or Savings account at Hapo Community Credit Union by December 31, 2018. Use promo code FREE50 if you’re opening your account online.
- Keep your account open and in good standing.
- Your $50 bonus will be deposited into your account within 48 business hours.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Checking: No monthly fee
- Savings: No monthly fee
Make sure you check out Hapo Community Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. This is a very straight forward offer so if you qualify then I would apply! There are also no monthly fees for you to worry about which is always a plus. Also, feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. Your feedback makes our site even better. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 16.99%-27.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)