Hawaii National Guard Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus to new members and a $25 bonus to current customers when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Hawaii National Guard Credit Union. To earn the bonus you must have them open a KalaRewards Checking account and to become a new member by making a $5 minimum savings deposit. Then they’ll need to enroll in online statements and set up a recurring direct payroll/retirement deposit of at least $250 per month within 45 days of establishing the membership. After that they’ll need to make 10 qualified debit card purchases which must post within 45 days of account opening. So if you are interested in what Hawaii National Guard Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: To become a member, you must be a Hawaii National Guard or state of Hawaii Department of Defense soldier, employee, retiree and or family member and maintain $5 in your savings account. For more information on eligibility please see the Full Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $250 cash bonus when you open a BMO Smart Advantage Checking or BMO Smart Money Checking and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $325 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Hawaii National Guard CU $100 Referral:
- Sign up Offer
- Hawaii National Guard Credit Union Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $100
- Account Type: KalaRewards Checking
- Availability: HI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in good standing and over the age of 18 years old in order to refer others.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
Earn Hawaii National Guard CU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Hawaii National Guard Credit Union.
- Have your friend become a member and open a new KalaRewards Checking account.
- Once they complete the requirements listed below you will receive your $25 bonus within 90 days!
- The new member must open a new KalaRewards Checking account and become a member by making a $5 minimum savings deposit.
- Enroll in online statements and set up a recurring direct payroll/retirement deposit of at least $250 per month within 45 days of establishing your membership.
- Then make 10 qualified debit card purchases which must post within 45 days of account opening.
- Once the qualifications are met you will receive your $100 bonus within 90 days.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Hawaii National Guard Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Hawaii National Guard Credit Union. And the referred member will be able to earn a $100 bonus once they complete the requirements above! If you qualify then I would take a look at this offer! If you have any information such as if this is a hard or soft pull then go ahead and leave us a comment down below. We would love to hear back from you. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3x on dining, select streaming services and online groceries
• 2x on all other travel purchases
• 1x on all other purchases
• $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, plus more.
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.