Hawaii National Guard Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus to new members and a $25 bonus to current customers when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Hawaii National Guard Credit Union. To earn the bonus you must have them open a KalaRewards Checking account and to become a new member by making a $5 minimum savings deposit. Then they’ll need to enroll in online statements and set up a recurring direct payroll/retirement deposit of at least $250 per month within 45 days of establishing the membership. After that they’ll need to make 10 qualified debit card purchases which must post within 45 days of account opening. So if you are interested in what Hawaii National Guard Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: To become a member, you must be a Hawaii National Guard or state of Hawaii Department of Defense soldier, employee, retiree and or family member and maintain $5 in your savings account. For more information on eligibility please see the Full Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Hawaii National Guard CU $100 Referral:
- Sign up Offer
- Hawaii National Guard Credit Union Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $100
- Account Type: KalaRewards Checking
- Availability: HI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in good standing and over the age of 18 years old in order to refer others.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
Earn Hawaii National Guard CU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Hawaii National Guard Credit Union.
- Have your friend become a member and open a new KalaRewards Checking account.
- Once they complete the requirements listed below you will receive your $25 bonus within 90 days!
- The new member must open a new KalaRewards Checking account and become a member by making a $5 minimum savings deposit.
- Enroll in online statements and set up a recurring direct payroll/retirement deposit of at least $250 per month within 45 days of establishing your membership.
- Then make 10 qualified debit card purchases which must post within 45 days of account opening.
- Once the qualifications are met you will receive your $100 bonus within 90 days.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Hawaii National Guard Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Hawaii National Guard Credit Union. And the referred member will be able to earn a $100 bonus once they complete the requirements above! If you qualify then I would take a look at this offer! If you have any information such as if this is a hard or soft pull then go ahead and leave us a comment down below. We would love to hear back from you. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!