To complete the bonus, you must either set up a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening OR make at least 10 debit card purchases within 30 days of account opening. After that, the bonus is all yours! With this bonus, you’ll be able to receive account benefits such as free online banking, unlimited online bill pay, free online check images, and much more.
If you are a Hawaiian resident, be sure to take advantage of this opportunity while the bonus is available. Be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you are an active or retired employee of the state of Hawaii, then you may be eligible to join! Make sure to check out their Membership Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possible ways to join.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Hawaii State FCU $50 Bonus Information:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Hawaii State Federal Credit Union PDF Printout
- Account Type: Regular Share Savings and any checking account
- Availability: HI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Regular Share Savings requires a $20 opening deposit.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional. Amount not specified
- Monthly Fee: Different accounts have different service fees. See “How to Avoid Monthly Fees”
- Additional Requirements: Make 10 debit card transactions.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Checking account must be in good standing at time of payment.
How To Earn Hawaii State FCU Bonus:
- Become a member of Hawaii State Federal Credit Union by opening a Regular Share Savings account and making an initial deposit of $100.
- Open either a Simple Checking, Dividend Checking, or Relationship Checking account.
- Do one of the following to complete the bank bonus:
- Sign up for direct deposit within 60 days of account opening
- OR make at least 10 debit card purchases within the first 30 days of account opening
- Your reward will be credited to your account within 90 days of completing requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Regular Share Savings: Must maintain a balance of $100 to avoid the monthly fee.
- Simple Checking: Avoid the $5 monthly fee with eStatements, Direct Deposit, or if you are age 55+.
- Dividend Checking: Avoid the $5 monthly fee with 20 plus debit card purchases per month or a minimum average daily balance of $1,000.
- Relationship Checking: Avoid the $20 monthly service fee with combined deposit and loan balances totaling $25,000 or more (excluding mortgages).
Overall, Hawaii State Federal Credit Union is offering a great bonus with a lot of different options. You’ll be able to earn great benefits by becoming a member and opening a checking account. To receive the bonus, however, you must either set up a direct deposit or make at least 10 debit card purchases. It’s really that simple. Because I hate having to worry about monthly fees, I’d choose any of the accounts that has an easily waivable monthly fee. If you are looking for a different bank bonus, be sure to check out our full list of Best Bank Promotions.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
|Texar Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Gesa Credit Union||WA, OR||1.00%||$500||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.94%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||0.86%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|EFCU Financial||LA||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|InTouch Credit Union||MI, NV, TX||0.85%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|Argentine Federal Savings||KS||0.75%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.65%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|