For residents of Ohio, Heartland Bank is offering an attractive $50 bonus when you refer a friend or family member to the bank and open a new Checking Account with direct deposit.
To get started, simply provide the minimum opening deposit of $50. Once you have done so, be sure to have the direct deposit set up and received within 60 days of account opening. After you have done so, both of you will be able to earn the bonus as well as having instant access to a range of account features.
If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can! Additionally, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: For those who are interested, you can also take advantage of a separate referral bonus. Simply meet the requirements for this promotion and you can earn the $50 bonus.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
Table of Contents
Heartland Bank Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Heartland Bank Bonus
- Open up a new account with Heartland Bank.
- Spread the word of Heartland Bank to your friends & family.
- Must meet the following requirements
- Direct Deposit
- $25 opening deposit
Refer Our Readers
For those that live near a Heartland Bank, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a current member of Heartland, don’t hesitate to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
Sign up with Heartland Bank if you are interested in a helping out a friend as well as having access to a generous $50 bonus. This is a pretty simple checking bonus. Just by opening a checking account and referring people, you could get additional $50(s) into your account!
With exceptional service, comes rewards promotions and Heartland Bank wants to show their utmost appreciation in your business with them and what better way than introducing a accumulative bonus offer! However, if you are not interested, then be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.