If you are a resident of Ohio, then today just might be your lucky day! Heartland Federal Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Heartland FCU to your friends and family members. Your friend must then open up a new checking account with a direct deposit, open up a visa credit card, and close a loan with them. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus, which makes this a win-win situation for both parties!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Heartland FCU Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a Checking Account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Heartland FCU Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new checking account with Heartland FCU.
- Next, spread the word of Heartland FCU to your friends and family members.
- Your referee must then open up a new checking account with a direct deposit, visa debit card, and a loan.
- Once all of the requirements have been completed, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Heartland FCU, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Heartland FCU today to earn a $25 Bonus! To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Heartland FCU to your friends and family members. Your friend must then open up a new checking account with a direct deposit. Then they must set up a new visa debit card and close a loan. Once all of the requirements have been fulfilled, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus! Get started today and start earning! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.99% to 29.99% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Leave a Reply