Available for New Jersey residents, Highlands State Bank is offering a 1.39% APY when you open a Prime Interest Money Market Account. To earn this competitive rate, simply make an opening deposit of at least $50,000. Then all you have to do is maintain that amount to continuously be eligible for the APY and to avoid the monthly fee. With this account you’ll be able to enjoy features such as online banking, mobile banking, merchant services, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Table of Contents
Highlands State Bank Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Prime Interest Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 1.39% APY
- Minimum Balance: $50,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: NJ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $20, can be waived by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $50,000.
- Additional Requirements: You may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours, or to a third party, by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer, telephone, online banking, check, debit card or similar order during any statement cycle.
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
How to Earn Highlands State Bank Rates:
- Open a Prime Interest Money Market Account from Highlands State Bank with an opening deposit of $50,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $50,000 to avoid the fees and to receive the 1.39% APY.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Open a Highlands State Bank account online in just minutes
- Interest is compounded monthly
- No monthly service charge when you maintain a daily balance of $50,000 or more
- Interest rate is tied to Prime Rate
- Free online banking to efficiently make transfers and payments
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out this offer from Highlands State Bank. When you open a Prime Interest Money Market account you can earn a 1.39% APY! All you need to do is open the account with a deposit of at least $50,000 and then maintain that amount to continually receive the APY. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. Your feedback makes our site even better. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% to 29.24%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)