Consider signing up for the HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard if you travel often, they are currently offering a 50,000 Rewards Program bonus points when you spend $4,000 within your first three months!
With this card you’ll earn 3X Rewards Program Points on new travel purchases like airline, hotels, and car rentals. As well as, 2X points on new dining purchases and 1X points on all other purchases.
In addition to that, this card offers premium benefits to frequent traveler’s like LoungeKey membership, TSA Precheck application reimbursement and an annual $100 credit for air travel.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 60K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $200 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $300 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® $100 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
If you’re looking for a no-annual-fee card, you should check out the HSBC Premier World Mastercard.
* The Premier World Elite Mastercard is issued by HSBC Bank. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard Summary
|Bonus Available||50,000 bonus points after you make at least $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.|
|Travel Credit||$100 air travel credit every year.
$100 annual statement credits for rides with Uber and Lyft.
$85 TSA Precheck application fee credit.
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||3 points for every $1 spent on travel, 2 points for every $1 spent on dining and 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
15% off airport retailers.
10% discount when you book your accommodation through Expedia, Agoda or onefinestay.
Unlimited Boingo Wifi access.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||Complimentary membership to over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide. Get two free lounge visits per year (additional visits are $32 per person).|
|Annual Fee||$395; Add authorized users for $65 each.|
(Visit HSBC to learn more about this card.)
HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard 50,000 Bonus Points
HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard is offering 50,000 welcome bonus points, it’s worth around $750 in airfare when you book online through HSBC Rewards.
All you need to do is charge at least $4,000 to your card within the first three months of opening your account.
HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard Benefits
- Complimentary ShopRunner membership for unlimited, free 2-day shipping and free return shipping at over 140 online stores.
- Receive up to $100 in statement credits annually as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card, including tickets, seat upgrades, baggage fees, or in-flight purchases.
- Enjoy complimentary membership to over 1,000 airport lounges world wide. Save up to 15% at hundreds of airport retailers like duty free shops, restaurants, and spas.
- Get 10% discount at Expedia, Agoda, or onefinestay bookings!
- Provides expense reimbursement if your identity if compromised through identity fraud!
What are HSBC Rewards Program Points Worth?
The value of points depends on how you use them. You can redeem your HSBC Rewards Program points for:
- Travel booked through HSBC Rewards
- Statement credits for travel
You can also transfer your points to a number of partner airlines! But the best use for your points is towards travel through HSBC Rewards, it’s $0.015 per point.
HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard Top Features
- $100 annual air travel statement credit. Applies to ticket purchases, seat upgrades, baggage fees and in-flight purchases.
- $100 annual Uber and Lyft statement credit. Receive credits of up to $20 per ride.
- $85 TSA Precheck statement credit. Reimburses the application fee.
HSBC Rewards has 3 airline partners you can transfer to:
- British Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
The transfer rate is 1:1, unless there’s a special, limited-time bonus offer.
Make purchases abroad without worrying about foreign transaction fees with the HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard.
If you’re an HSBC Premier account holder and are looking for a travel rewards card with luxury benefits? Then this card is a good option for you. But if you don’t want to pay the $395 annual fee then consider the HSBC Premier World Mastercard!
If this is not the best credit card for you, check out the Best Credit Card Bonuses with miles, cash, or points! But if you’re interested in what HSBC has to offer, check out current HSBC Bank Promotions!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.