Not sure how to start budgeting or have no idea how to start estate planning? Well don’t fret, as Huntington Bank offers free Life Event Planning Educator. With this tool you can simply select what you want to save for or what you want to do under the Retirement Planning, Personal Budgeting, or Estate Planning Categories. With these tools, it’ll tell you information you need to know and the things you need to do to start your retirement planning or how to budget. If you haven’t start planning for your future, check out Huntington Bank’s Life Event Planning Educator today!
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$100 Cash||Review|
Start Planning Your Life Events:
If you have no idea on how to get started with Retirement Planning, Personal Budgeting or Estate Planning Categories check out Huntington Bank’s Life Event Planning Educator. Each category will explain what you need to do and all the information behind it. For example under the Estate Planning, it’ll explain what are Gift & gift taxes and how gross estate and taxable estate are different. Choose a life event planning educator to help determine the financial decision that best meets your needs.
- Retirement Planning
- Define-contribution plans
- Regular IRAs and Roth IRAs
- Taking IRA distributions
- SEP Plans and SIMPLE Plans
- and more!
- Personal Budgeting
- Time of money
- Establishing a budget
- Investing or paying off credit
- Opportunity cost
- and more!
- Estate Planning
- Gifts & gift taxes
- Estate Tax
- Establishing a will
- Setting up a trust
- and more!
Huntington’s Other Features:
In addition to Huntington’s Life Event Planning Educator, you can use Huntington Bank Investment & Income Planning to help you re-organize your list of important necessities, stay focused on your goals, and help in the decision making area if you are too indecisive. With Huntington Bank, you know that they’re invested in helping you and your family when they offer Financial Advice For Families and Huntington Personal Insurance, that can cover your home and more. Additionally, you’ll enjoy the convenience of a Mobile App and ATM & Mobile Deposits. If you’re interested in the many tools that Huntington Bank has to offer, then check out this Life Event Planning Educator!
If you’re interested in planning for the future or the present, check out Huntington Bank’s Life Event Planning Educator! This educator offers you three categories it can help you with, Retirement Planning, Personal Budgeting, or Estate Planning. Each subcategory will explain what they are and how they work, such as under the Estate planning & taxes under Retirement Planning category explains the tax consequences of passing your wealth to those institutions or individuals and more. It’s never too late to start planning for your future and with the Life Event Planning Educator, it’ll inform your of everything you need to know. See what else Huntington has to offer by checking out our Huntington Bank Promotions.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• $189 CLEAR Credit: Use your Card and get up to $189 back per year on your CLEAR membership. CLEAR is available at more than 50 U.S. airports and stadiums.
• Unlock over $1,000 in annual statement credits on a curation of business purchases, including select purchases made with Dell Technologies, Indeed, Adobe, and U.S. wireless service providers.
• Get $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)