Take a look at the latest Hyperion Bank CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
You can find some of the best CD rates available nationwide at Hyperion Bank, such as their 1.20% APY 48-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About Hyperion Bank
Hyperion Bank is a true community bank built on valued relationships with our personal and business customers. Whether you need a checking or savings account, a commercial, consumer or home mortgage loan, cash management or merchant services, you’ll find highly experienced, friendly people ready to listen and meet your needs.
*While Hyperion Bank does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.70% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.70% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
Hyperion Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a Hyperion Bank CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: —
- Early withdrawal penalty: Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Hyperion Bank CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
If you’re looking for a short or long term CD rate, Hyperion Bank offers you various CD terms from 30 days all the way up to 60 months. Make sure to take advantage of their current 1.20% APY 48-Month CD.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Hyperion Bank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Hyperion Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.