If you see yourself planning on staying at one of IHG Hotels, you can find the latest IHG promotions, coupons, and promo codes here to help you save money!
Table of Contents
About InterContinental Hotel Group
IHG is committed to delivering hospitality for everyone; they provide the highest quality of service making you feel welcomed and valued, wherever you are in the world. Each of their hotel brands caters to guests in their own distinct way, so whether you’re travelling for business, fun with friends, and family, or pure luxury, they will have a hotel for you.
Recommended Credit Cards To Use
The IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card offers 150,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 25 points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel. Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card offers several perks that you'll sure enjoy like: a free night after each account anniversary (you'll also receive a free night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights.) And as long as you're a cardmember, you'll have Platinum Elite status.
You'll get Global Entry or TSA Pre?® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card.
There is an annual fee of $89.
The IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 15X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 2X points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Current IHG Promotions
Earn Up to 3X Points Per Stay + Up to 6,000 Bonus Points for Cardholders
IHG Rewards Club has launched a promotion where members can Earn Up to 3X Points Per Stay + Up to 6,000 Bonus Points for Cardholders. Simply click the link below to earn 2x points on your second IHG stay and 3x points from your third stay onwards. In addition, Chase IHG Credit Cardholders have the chance to earn 3,000 bonus points on your second and third stays.
- Offer expiration: August 16, 2021
- What you’ll get: Earn Up to 3X Points Per Stay + Up to 6,000 Bonus Points for Cardholders
- Who is eligible: New and Pre-Existing IHG Rewards Club members
- How to earn it:
- First, click the link below to register and book your stays.
- Then, earn 2x points after completing your second stay and 3x points for your third stay onwards.
- Further, Chase IHG credit cardholders earn 3,000 bonus points on second and third stays completed before August 16, 2021.
- Terms: Stay period begins on May 15, 2021 and ends August 16, 2021 (“Stay Period”). Members will only receive bonus points for stays occurring between the Stay Period. Qualifying Stays are a minimum 1-night stay booked under a Qualifying Rate, with total spend exceeding US $30 for each night. Note that multiple checkouts for consecutive qualifying nights at the same hotel will count as 1 qualifying stay; non-consecutive qualifying nights at the same hotel may count as separate qualifying stays. The Promotional Period includes 94 nights and the maximum number of bonus points that can be earned is 100,000 bonus points over the entire Promotional Period. For cardmembers in the United States using an IHG® Rewards Club Credit Card from Chase, an additional 3,000 bonus points will be awarded on your second Qualifying stay and an additional 3,000 bonus points will be awarded on your third Qualifying stay during the promotional period at any IHG® Hotel and Resort worldwide, with some exclusions. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for Promotion bonus points to be credited.
(See link above to learn more about the IHG Promotion)
Earn 10,000 Bonus Points Every 10 Nights (30,000 at 40 Nights)
Right now, IHG is offering customers the chance to Earn 10,000 Bonus Points Every 10 Nights (30,000 at 40 Nights)! This is a fantastic offer to earn more for your stays. If you are planning some vacations in the near future, then this is the offer for you! In addition, there is a bonus of 30,000 points at 40 nights. Remember, this offer will only be available for a limited time, so take advantage today!
- Offer expiration: Stays must be completed by December 31, 2021
- What you’ll get: Earn 10,000 Bonus Points Every 10 Nights (30,000 at 40 Nights)
- Who is eligible: IHG Rewards Club members
- Where it’s available: IHG Hotel & Resort
- How to earn it: Stay at any select location through 2021 to earn your bonus points.
- Terms & Conditions: A Qualifying night is defined as a minimum 1-night stay booked under a Qualifying Rate, with total spend exceeding $30 per night. Qualified nights do not include any promotional qualifying night bonuses or rollover qualifying nights. If a member’s stay starts before January 1, 2021 or extends beyond December 31, 2021, member will only receive the points for nights stayed during the Offer Period. Only one room per member per Qualifying Stay will be eligible. If more than one member checks into the same room, only one member is eligible for the Offer. If a member books more than one room on the same night, they will only receive Offer points on one room and points will be based off the room with the higher average room night rate over the Offer Period.
(Click above to learn more)
If you’re planning on traveling anytime soon then check out some of IHG’s coupons, promo codes, and promotionsto help you save money during your vacation! In other words, just head to the promotion page where you can earn great savings on your next purchase!
Furthermore, while you’re here on HMB, learn how to earn even more bonus points and miles that you can use towards your future travels!