If you see yourself planning on staying at one of IHG Hotels, you can find the latest IHG promotions, coupons, and promo codes here to help you save money!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks|
Table of Contents
- 1 About InterContinental Hotel Group
- 2 Recommended Credit Cards To Use
- 3 Current IHG Promotions
- 3.1 Earn 10,000 Bonus Points Every 10 Nights (30,000 at 40 Nights)
- 3.2 Get 75% Bonus on Purchased Points
- 3.3 Earn 2,000 Bonus Points w/ Every 2-Night Stay
- 3.4 Earn Double Points w/ Every Stay, IHG Cardholders Get 10,000 Bonus Points (Expired)
- 3.5 Get a Free Night After InterContinental Ambassador Membership Sign-Up or Renewal (Expired)
- 4 Bottom Line
About InterContinental Hotel Group
IHG is committed to delivering hospitality for everyone; they provide the highest quality of service making you feel welcomed and valued, wherever you are in the world. Each of their hotel brands caters to guests in their own distinct way, so whether you’re travelling for business, fun with friends, and family, or pure luxury, they will have a hotel for you.
Recommended Credit Cards To Use
The IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card offers 125,000 bonus points plus a Reward Night after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 25 points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel. Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card offers several perks that you'll sure enjoy like: a free night after each account anniversary (you'll also receive a free night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights.) And as long as you're a cardmember, you'll have Platinum Elite status.
You'll get Global Entry or TSA Pre?® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card.
There is an annual fee of $89.
The IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 15X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 2X points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Current IHG Promotions
Earn 10,000 Bonus Points Every 10 Nights (30,000 at 40 Nights)
Right now, IHG is offering customers the chance to Earn 10,000 Bonus Points Every 10 Nights (30,000 at 40 Nights)! This is a fantastic offer to earn more for your stays. If you are planning some vacations in the near future, then this is the offer for you! In addition, there is a bonus of 30,000 points at 40 nights. Remember, this offer will only be available for a limited time, so take advantage today!
- Offer expiration: Stays must be completed by December 31, 2021
- What you’ll get: Earn 10,000 Bonus Points Every 10 Nights (30,000 at 40 Nights)
- Who is eligible: IHG Rewards Club members
- Where it’s available: IHG Hotel & Resort
- How to earn it: Stay at any select location through 2021 to earn your bonus points.
- Terms & Conditions: A Qualifying night is defined as a minimum 1-night stay booked under a Qualifying Rate, with total spend exceeding $30 per night. Qualified nights do not include any promotional qualifying night bonuses or rollover qualifying nights. If a member’s stay starts before January 1, 2021 or extends beyond December 31, 2021, member will only receive the points for nights stayed during the Offer Period. Only one room per member per Qualifying Stay will be eligible. If more than one member checks into the same room, only one member is eligible for the Offer. If a member books more than one room on the same night, they will only receive Offer points on one room and points will be based off the room with the higher average room night rate over the Offer Period.
(Click above to learn more)
Get 75% Bonus on Purchased Points
IHG Rewards Club is currently offering a chance to Get 75% Bonus on Purchased Points! Members can now buy up to 150,000 points every calendar year. Be sure to take advantage of this promotion by February 25, 2021 or it’ll be gone before you know it
- Offer expiration: February 25, 2021
- What you’ll get: Get 75% Bonus on Purchased Points
- Who is eligible: IHG Rewards Club members
- Where it’s available: IHG
- How to earn it:
- Login to your IHG Rewards Club account, See link below.
- Get 75% Bonus on your purchased points!
- Terms & Conditions: Offer available for purchases made between 12:00 AM ET Jan 21, 2021 and 11:59 PM ET Feb 25, 2021 inclusive. 50% Bonus offer applies to purchases of 3,000 to 9,000. 75% Bonus offer applies to purchases of 10,000 or more. Members may purchase a maximum of 150,000 points per calendar year and receive as a gift a maximum of 150,000 points per calendar year.
(Log in to your IHG account to purchase your points).
Earn 2,000 Bonus Points w/ Every 2-Night Stay
Planning to make a trip soon? Currently, IHG is offering a promotion where Loyalty Members can Earn 2,000 Bonus Points for every 2 nights and the bonus points count towards elite status.
The promotion takes place between January 20, 2021 to March 31, 2021. To take advantage of this offer, hurry and book as soon as possible to maximize your savings. You must register and book before April 01, 2021.
- Offer expiration: Enroll by: March 31, 2021
- Stay by: April 01, 2021
- What you’ll get: Earn 2,000 Bonus Points w/ Every 2-Night Stay
- Who is eligible: IHG Rewards/Loyalty Club members
- How to earn it: If you are a rewards member, use the link below to book your next stay.
- Offer terms: Must sign up by March 31, 2021
(Log in to your IHG account and book your next stay.)
Earn Double Points w/ Every Stay, IHG Cardholders Get 10,000 Bonus Points (Expired)
Currently, IHG has a new promotion that lets you earn double points on your stays! In addition, IHG Cardholders will receive a 10,000 point bonus after their first day when they use their card.
- Offer expiration: Complete stay: October 2020 – December 15, 2020
- What you’ll get:Earn Double Points w/ Every Stay, IHG Cardholders Get 10,000 Bonus Points
- Who is eligible: IHG Rewards Club Member
- Where it’s available: Any IHG Hotel & Resort
- How to earn it:
- Stay at any IHG hotel around the world between October 2020 – December 15, 2020
- Earn bonus points to use for rewards!
- Terms & Conditions: Nights must cost at least $30 to qualify. Valid on stays from October through December 15
(See link above to register for the IHG Promotion)
Get a Free Night After InterContinental Ambassador Membership Sign-Up or Renewal (Expired)
IHG Rewards Club has launched a promotion where members can Get a Free Night After InterContinental Ambassador Membership Sign-Up or Renewal. Be sure to book this offer by May 28, 2020 and book a stay of 3 consecutive days. Take advantage of this offer today and save a lot of money on your next adventure.
- Offer expiration: Sign-Up or Renew by November 15, 2020
- What you’ll get:Get a Free Night After InterContinental Ambassador Membership Sign-Up or Renewal
- Who is eligible: New and Pre-Existing IHG Rewards Club members
- How to earn it:
- Either sign-up or renew your Intercontinental Ambassador Membership by November 15th.
- Then complete one qualifying paid stay at an Intercontinental, Kimpton, or Regent by January 31, 2021
- Terms: InterContinental® Ambassadors who enroll in the program or renew their program membership between July 30, 2020 – November 15, 2020 and then complete one Qualifying Stay by January 31, 2021. The Reward Night will be deposited into the Free Nights section of the member’s account within 72 hours after check-out from the qualifying, paid stay and will be valid until April 30, 2021.
(See link above to learn more about the IHG Promotion)
If you’re planning on traveling anytime soon then check out some of IHG’s coupons, promo codes, and promotionsto help you save money during your vacation! In other words, just head to the promotion page where you can earn great savings on your next purchase!
Furthermore, while you’re here on HMB, learn how to earn even more bonus points and miles that you can use towards your future travels!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|