Here you will find Illinois Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.
Currently, they have a $350 bonus when you open a Checking account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Illinois Bank & Trust Promotions
Illinois Bank & Trust is headquartered in Rockford and is the 55th largest bank in the state of Illinois. It was established in 1995 and as of March of 2019, it had grown to 92 employees at 11 locations. If you are interested in a different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
While they have a generous $350 bonus, Illinois Bank & Trust doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates. Additionally, you can check out other promotions from Bank & Trust here.
I’ll review the $350 bonus below.
Illinois Bank & Trust $350 Checking Bonus
Illinois Bank & Trust is offering a $350 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $2.50, See below on how to waive.
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires April 30, 2020)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn $350 Checking Bonus
- To receive $100 bonus, two (2) minimum direct deposit of $500+ to your new checking account within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- A $250 bonus will be paid if the account has at least $7,500 balance 60 calendar days after account opening.
- Checking Account: $2.50, waive when enrolling in eStatements.
- Bonuses only apply when opening a new consumer checking account during the promotional bonus period.
- Closing the account will negate any unearn bonuses.
- If multiple checking accounts are open during the promotional bonus period under the same primary owner name, the bonuses will be paid to the account that was opened first.
- Limit one bonus per new consumer account relationship.
- Health Savings Accounts and Fiduciary accounts are not eligible for the promotion.
- Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Account opening is subject to approval.
These bonuses at Illinois Bank & Trust offer a wide variety of account features to help you in any situation. I would recommend opening the Free Checking account to avoid any potential monthly service fees, to help you keep you money!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Illinois Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.