For residents of CA, GA, ME, MI, MN, MO, OK, and PA, various banks are teaming up with a Referral Program call Kasasa which is offering members a chance to earn a $50 Referral Bonus by referring their friends and family! To get the bonus, you must spread the word of your bank and the program by sharing your referral link, once they sign up through this link, they will also receive a $50 Amazon.com gift card bonus. The Free checking account includes free Kasasa Cash, free Kasasa Cash Back, free Kasasa Tunes. Check below to find your nearest bank with this program!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Bank Account Info:
- Sign Up Offer:
- MCS Bank (PA) PDF Printout
- Miramar Federal Credit Union (CA) PDF Printout
- Newton Federal Bank (GA) PDF Printout
- Casco Federal Credit Union (ME) PDF Printout
- New Buffalo Savings Bank (MI) PDF Printout
- Pioneer Bank (MN) PDF Printout
- The Kennett National Bank (MO)PDF Printout
- Allegiance Credit Union (OK) PDF Printout
- The First National Bank of Mifflintown (PA) PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CA, GA, ME, MI, MN, MO, OK, and PA
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Varies by bank. Please check home websites for checking account information.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Varies by bank.
- Monthly Fee: Varies by bank.
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking account using the current members referral link.
- Closing Account Fee: Varies by bank.
How to Earn Kasasa Bonus:
- Open a new Free Checking account from your respective bank.
- Create your referral link.
- Refer a friend or family member with your referral link.
- Have them open a new checking account.
- You AND your referrer will receive a $50 Amazon.com gift card bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a any of the above institutions, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Introduce a friend or family member to the advantages of Kasasa, have them sign up for a new checking account through your referral link. Once that is done, you BOTH share the rewards and each receive a $50 Amazon.com gift card bonus! Easy as that! Remember, the more you refer, the more you earn, so get started today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.