For residents of Kentucky, Kentucky Neighborhood Bank is offering the chance to earn to earn a $40 Bonus! To get the bonus, spread the word of Kentucky Neighborhood Bank to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking account. Once all of the requirements are met, you will earn a $40 Bonus!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program.
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
KNB Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $40 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $40 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn KNB Bonus:
- If you haven’t’ already, open up a new checking account with Kentucky Neighboorhood Bank.
- Spread the word of Kentucky Neighborhood Bank to your friends and family members.
- Your referee must then open up a new checking account with Kentucky Neighboorhood Bank.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will earn a $40 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Kentucky Neighborhood Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Kentucky Neighborhood Bank today to earn a $40 Bonus! To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Kentucky Neighborhood Bank to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking account with Kentucky Neighboorhood Bank. Once all of the requirements are met, you will earn a $40 Bonus! The more you refer the more you earn! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.