If you are a part of KeyBank, apply for their new Key2More Rewards® Credit Card. It currently has a decent offer of 50,000 introductory rewards points after spending at least $500 on qualifying purchases within 60 days of account opening.
On top of this, you will be rewarded with 5X points for every $1 for every eligible purchases at no annual fee. If you’re interested in what this card has to offer, continue reading below for our full review.
* The Key2More Rewards Credit Card is issued by KeyBank. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Note: Check out the following cards to earn one of the best flat cash back opportunities across all purchases: Wells Fargo Cash Wise card, the Chase Freedom Unlimited card, or the American Express Cash Magnet card! For a wider variety, see more credit card bonus offers here.
Table of Contents
KeyBank Key2More Rewards® Credit Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Get 50,000 bonus points when you spend at least $500 on qualifying card purchases within 60 days of account opening.*|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||3%|
- No annual fee
- Welcome bonus
- Spend bonuses
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
- Low points value
- KeyBank relationship required for bonuses
- Foreign transaction fees
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.
Key2More Rewards Card 50,000 Bonus Points Offer
Put the Key2More Rewards card’s 50,000 bonus points offer to good use, it’s worth $100 when you redeem for statement credit. In order to qualify, you need to have a KeyBank checking account and charge at least $500 to your card within 60 days from account opening.
|• Plastiq - Using Plastiq allows you to pay for your personal expenses such as rent, tuition, mortgage, auto lease etc. Although they charge a 2.5% processing fee for using your credit card, this will contribute to the card bonus that you will receive. There is also a referral program that allows you to earn "Free-Free Dollars" that goes towards processing fees as well.|
|• Funding Checking Accounts - When it comes to funding a checking account, opening your initial deposit with a credit card is the usual way to go about it. However, if you want to have more opportunities, you should open a checking account that offers a sign-up bonus. This allows you to work towards bonuses from not one but two different sources instead. Banks like Chase, Huntington Bank, TD Bank and BBVA offers credit card funding, and for your opening deposit, you can often fund anywhere from $50-$1000 with a credit card, depending on the bank.|
|• Gift Card Purchases With Using a Credit Card - Another way to acquire the bonus is using your credit card to purchase gift cards. Buying a a gift card or an individual merchant card typically do not require a purchase fee and are used towards leisure, so gift cards are ideal. However, gift cards such as a Visa or American Express do incur purchase fees because they can be spent anywhere, but gift cards that are specifically for a certain online shopping site such as Amazon or eBay don't.|
|As for a Citi Credit Card, you should call customer service and ask them to lower your Cash Advance limit to $0 before making any purchases because Citi tends to read gift card purchases as a Cash Advance.
Ideally, you should do this with any card just to be safe. Lastly, there is such thing as a discounted gift card which can be purchased on Raise or eBay. If you use a credit card often for everyday purchases, it can build your credit score that will contribute towards paying for things such as bills and taxes.
Earning Key2More Rewards Points
For every dollar you spend on eligible credit card purchases, you can earn an unlimited flat rate of five points. Moreover, if you’re a KeyBank checking account holder, you can get a points boost by reaching certain spending thresholds:
|Monthly Spending||Points Bonus||Total Rewards Rate|
You points will expire four years from the date they were earned.
Redeeming Key2More Rewards Points
Like any other rewards cards, the value of your points depends on how you use them. You have different options when it comes to redeeming your Key2More Rewards Points, you can redeem by:
- Statement credits
- Gift cards
- Charitable donations
KeyBank Key2More Rewards® Credit Card Benefits
- Price Protection: If you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase using your KeyBank Mastercard credit card, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.
- Extended warranty: Lengthen lifetime warranties – the original manufacturer’s warranty lasts longer on most items you buy.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services: We’ll assist you, should you become the victim of identity theft. We provide credit bureau notification, credit card replacement, an ID Theft Affidavit and additional resolution services.
- Concierge Services: Any time, any day, a concierge is available to make dinner reservations, purchase tickets to events, locate hard-to-find items, buy and deliver gifts – call 1-800-336-6420 for details.
- Mastercard Travel Services™: Access to Mastercard Travel Services includes exclusive travel benefits like hotel room upgrades, complimentary amenities and other valuable extras.
- MasterRental Coverage: Pays for covered damages, like physical damage and theft, to a rental vehicle when you use your eligible Mastercard to initiate and pay for the entire rental transaction.
Looking for a card to earn quick and easy bonus points? Check out KeyBank Key2More Rewards® Credit Card and all it has to offer. There is currently an introductory offer of 50,000 bonus points and monthly bonuses of 25% with this card!
With no annual fee, you’ll get the opportunity to enjoy 5X points per $1 spent on all qualifying purchases. For more KeyBank Promotions, check out our list here on HMB! If this is not the card for you, feel free to check out our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
(Visit KeyBank to learn more details about this card)
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Who’s the Competition?
The Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $200 cash bonus after spending $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card offers a one-time $200 cash bonus after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll be able to earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees which makes this card a viable option for your go-to everyday card.