Best CD Rates: CDs ($500 min) and Online Jumbo CD Specials ($100k min) – 1-year (4.63% APY), 2-year (4.73% APY), 3-year (4.47% APY), 4-year (4.47% APY), 5-year (4.47% APY), 7-year (4.47% APY).
Credit Inquiry: Unknown
About KS StateBank CDs
KS StateBank has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 12-months to 84-months with 4.47% to 4.73% APY Rates. By joining KS StateBank, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account. Make sure you visit your nearest local branch to sign up today!
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|27-Month Jump Up CD||4.73%||$1000|
*The above rates are accurate as of 11/21/2022
KS StateBank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time, and usually the longer of a term is, the higher APY rate you make! KS StateBank’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 4.73% APY rate for their 27-month term. They currently offer standard CD rates from 12-months to 84-months. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out KS StateBank’s CDs and their rates listed below.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty:
- 1-year CD – 6 months interest earned on the amount withdrawn
- 18-month CD – 6 months interest earned on the amount withdrawn
- 2-year CD – 9 months interest earned on the amount withdrawn
- 3-year CD – 12 months interest earned on the amount withdrawn
- 4-year CD – 15 months interest earned on the amount withdrawn
- 5-year CD – 18 months interest earned on the amount withdrawn
- 7-year CD – 18 months interest earned on the amount withdrawn
|Compare to the best CDs such as SkyOne Federal Credit Union 22-Month CD (5.00% APY), SkyOne Federal Credit Union 15-Month CD (4.50% APY), Idabel National Bank 24-Month CD (4.35% APY), Blue Federal Credit Union 15-Month CD (4.60% APY), Quontic Bank 60-Month CD (4.45% APY), Sallie Mae 14-Month No-Penalty CD (4.05% APY), and CIT Bank 11-Month No-Penalty CD (3.30% APY).|
Important Details for KS StateBank CDs
- Funding – ACH, wire transfer, check; CD must be funded within ten business days of application approval; APY is not guaranteed until fully funded.
- Maturing Funds – ACH or certified check
- Interest – compounded and credited quarterly; earned interest can be withdrawn without penalty.
- Grace Period – 10 calendar days before automatic renewal.
- Beneficiaries – up to ten, equal shares, Social Security numbers required for all beneficiaries.
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
Looking for a short term or long term CD? Then look no further as KS StateBank offers you various CD terms from 12 to 84 months.
You will be able to fully take control of your funds through their products and services and also maximize your saving potential. Sign up for a CD with KS StateBank and the enjoy their high APY rates today. Check out our Best CD Rates at HMB!
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||5.00% APY 22-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.60% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.35% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.25% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.15% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.05% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.00% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||3.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||3.30% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 4.45% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank||Up to 4.25% APY||Review|
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.