If you’re a resident of California, Los Angeles Federal Credit Union is offering new members $200 bonus when you sign up for online statements and start direct deposit with your new checking account. Additionally, you can earn $100 more when you open a Visa credit card and another $200 when you apply for a vehicle loan of up to $20,000.
Some benefits included in becoming a member of LAFCU are overdraft protection, access to over 35,000 ATMs, automatic transfers to loans, and much more.
So if you qualify, make sure to sign up today before it is too late! Plus, check out what other banks are offering, such as HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: You are eligible if you work for the City of Los Angeles, or live in the Greater LA area (most counties in Southern CA) and first join the LA Charitable Association for at least $5. For more information, please refer to the Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $1,000 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB220 by 03/02/2020 along with high interest rate of 1.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 03/16/2020 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $350 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account, up to $30 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – up to $350. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
Table of Contents
Los Angeles Federal Credit Union $200 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- LAFCU Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit: $0- $5.
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500, Amex not allowed.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Must make 2 direct deposits of at least $500 each.
- Monthly Fee: $0-$5, see below on how to waive the fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: None specified.
Earn Los Angeles Federal Credit Union $200 Bonus:
- Open up a new checking account, sign up for online e-statements, set up 2 direct deposits of $500+, and conduct 5+ signature based debit transactions from Los Angeles Federal Credit Union to earn $200.
- Earn an additional $100 when you open a Visa Credit Card and another $200 when you finance a vehicle loan over $20,000.
- When the requirements are met you will earn the bonus.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Share Savings: No monthly fees, however there is a $5 one time membership fee.
- Interest Checking: No monthly fees.
If you live in Southern California and are looking for a great bonus, then Los Angeles Federal Credit Union might be the bank for you. The requirements are reasonable and there are many options for you to make some extra money. Also, leave us a comment if you have any experiences with this bank, we would love ot know! Your feedback makes our site even better. If you didn’t think this bank bonus was for you, be sure to check out our entire list of Bank Promotions.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.