Find an updated list of Malvern Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Bonuses currently range up to $50.
Table of Contents
About Malvern Bank Promotions
Malvern Bank is headquartered in Malvern and is the 152nd largest bank in the state of Iowa. It is also the 3,377th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1892 and as of September of 2021, it had grown to 23 employees at 1 location. However, if you are interested in different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: IA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
I’ll review the Malvern Bank Promotions below.
Malvern Bank $50 Referral Bonus
Malvern Bank is offering up to a $50 referral bonus when you share your referral link with friends and family.
- What you’ll get: $50 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: IA
(Expiration date unknown)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), U.S. Bank Easy Checking ($400 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($375 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($300 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
Submit a referral. All your referral needs to do is:
• have an opening deposit of $200
• receive a direct deposit within 30 days of opening
• keep their account in good standing for 90 days
• enroll in e-statements
- Referrals must be from a current Malvern Bank checking account customer to a new Malvern Bank checking account
- Must be 16 years or older.
- You and your referral will each receive a $50 deposit to your respective Malvern Bank checking account within 30 days of qualifications being met.
- Employees of Malvern Bank and their immediate family members are not eligible.
Note to Referral: By handing this card to the Malvern Bank employee for the referral bonus, you acknowledge that the person who referred you may know that you opened this account.
- The IRS requires the $50 be reported on Form 1099 MISC if the cumulative total of all such items reaches $600.
- Offer subject to change and may be discontinued at any time without notice.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Checking: None Listed
- NOW Account: None Listed
- PassBook Savings: None
Currently, Malvern Bank offers a great number of services available for you to use, such as online banking and mobile banking. Additionally, you get to take advantage of a fantastic offer! However, be sure you meet the eligibility requirements before you apply!
Lastly, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better! Be sure to check our more bank promotions on HMB!