Take advantage of Marine Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, the bank is offering $100 bonus when you sign up for a new checking account and meeting all the requirements.
About Marine Federal Credit Union Promotions
Marine Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Jacksonville and is the 9th largest credit union in the state of North Carolina. It is also the 452nd largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1959 and as of December of 2022, it had grown to 234 employees and 81,193 members at 14 locations. Marine Federal Credit Union’s CD rates are 5X the national average, and it has a B+ health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in Marine Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through joining the Marine Corps Museum Support Association through the credit union ($25 contribution). Membership is also open to those who currently serve or are retired military personnel associated with MCB Camp Lejeune and MCAS New River, Jacksonville, North Carolina, and MCB Quantico, Virginia, including Department of Defense or Non-Appropriated Fund civilians. Also available to immediate family members of the military personnel eligible and to select business associates.. See current membership details|
Marine Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Earn a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the qualifying requirements.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: NC, SC, VA (Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: $0-$5.95; waivable
- Early Account Termination Fee: Not listed
- Household limit: None listed
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Earn $100 when you open a checking account and use your Marine FCU Debit Card to make 40 or more purchase transactions.
- Use promo code WELCOME
- Offer may be canceled at any time.
- $5 minimum account opening deposit.
- Member has 60 days after opening checking to use their Marine FCU Debit Card to make 40 or more purchase transactions.
- $100 Debit Card usage bonus will be paid on the last day of the following month after member completes 40 purchase transactions.
- One $100 bonus per member.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Offer good for new members only.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Taxes on bonuses, if any, are the recipient’s responsibility.
- This promotion runs between May 1st and August 31, 2023.
- Members must make 40 purchase transactions within 60 days of account opening to be eligible to receive the $100 bonus.
How To Waive Monthly Fee
- Armed Forces Checking: No monthly fee
- Kasasa Cash: Not listed
- Kasasa Cash Back: Not listed
- InControl Checking: $5.95 monthly fee (You control your monthly maintenance fee)
- Earn $3.00 credit for enrolling in eStatements
- Earn $0.25 credit for every debit card purchase, up to 12 purchases. (Does not include ATM transactions. Total monthly credit will NOT exceed $5.95)
- Gunny Checking: No monthly fee
If you live near a Marine Federal Credit Union location, you have the opportunity to earn generous bonuses. To earn these bonuses, simply open the eligible accounts and follow the procedures and the bonuses shall be granted!
Although you can earn a generous bonus from Marine Federal Credit Union, check out our list of bank promotions for more offers. With fantastic offers such as Money Market and CD rates, you are able to get the most out of your banking experience!
Compare Marine Federal Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like U.S. Bank, Citi, Huntington, Chase, TD Bank, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, and more!
Leave a Reply