Meadow Gold Employees Credit Union is offering a $35 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Meadow Gold Employees Credit Union. With this promotion, you could earn up to $35 by opening a qualifying Checking Account and following the requirements listed below in order to earn the first amount of $25 and then opening a new Savings Account to earn the second amount of $10. If you’re interested in what Meadow Gold Employees Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Editor’s Note: You must be an eligible member in good standing in order to qualify for this offer.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Meadow Gold Employees CU Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Meadow Gold Employees Credit Union Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $35
- Referee Bonus: $35
- Account Type: Checking & Savings
- Availability: UT(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 09/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be a new member of Meadow Gold Employees Credit Union in order to qualify for this promotion.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
Earn Meadow Gold Employees CU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Meadow Gold Employees Credit Union by September 30, 2017.
- Have your friend/family member follow the required steps listed below.
- When the referee meets all of the requirements, the amount will be deposited into both of your accounts.
- Open a qualifying Checking Account with a minimum deposit of $100 and set up direct deposit to earn $25.
- Then open a qualifying Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $100 to earn $10.
- Once you satisfy all of the requirements, you will both receive the amount of $35.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Meadow Gold Employees Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $35 bonus when you refer someone to Meadow Gold Employees Credit Union. You could open a qualifying Checking Account and follow the requirements in order to earn $25 and then you could open a new Savings Account to earn $10. If you have any information whether this is a hard of soft pull let us know in the comments. We’d love to hear your feedback. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|Texar Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Gesa Credit Union||WA, OR||1.00%||$500||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.94%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||0.86%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|EFCU Financial||LA||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|InTouch Credit Union||MI, NV, TX||0.85%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|Argentine Federal Savings||KS||0.75%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.65%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|