For residents of Indiana, Members Advantage Credit Union is offering you the opportunity to earn a Free Kindle when you open a qualifying checking account good through September 15, 2017. To earn the free Kindle, you must set up a direct deposit. Then you’ll receive your incentive! With any of the checking accounts you’ll be able to enjoy features such as unlimited monthly transactions, online banking, free e-statements, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: You are eligible for membership if you live in Northwest Indiana or the surrounding cities in Portage and Michigan City, IN.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in learning more about what Members Advantage Credit Union has to offer then you’re in luck! There is currently a $25 Referral Promotion going on that you should check out!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Members Advantage CU Free Kindle Info:
- Sign up today
- Members Advantage Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash Checking, Kasasa Cash Back Checking, Kasasa Tunes Checking
- Availability: IN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 09/15/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep your account in good standing in order to qualify.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
Earn Members Advantage CU Free Kindle:
- Open a qualifying checking account from Members Advantage Credit Union by September 15, 2017.
- Set up a direct deposit.
- Once the requirements are met, you will receive your free Kindle.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Kasasa Cash Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Kasasa Cash Back Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Kasasa Tunes Checking: There are no monthly fees.
Make sure you check out Members Advantage Credit Union to learn more about the Free Kindle promotion. With any of these accounts you won’t have to worry about a monthly fee which is always a plus! Also, feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.