At the moment, you can earn a $100 bonus for opening a checking account and checking off all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Members Trust of the Southwest FCU Promotions
Members Trust of the Southwest Federal Credit Union opened their doors in 1936 to help milk farmers in Harris County, Texas but has since proudly expanded their services across Texas. But even if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: You’re eligible for membership if you meet one of the requirements such as if you live, work, worship or attend school in certain counties or are an employee of a Select Employee Group. For more details on how to join, see the Full Membership Requirements.|
Joining Members Trust FCU requires that you open a Share Savings Account with a $5 deposit, and while you can earn interest on this account you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates for a list of better rates.
Keep reading to learn more about Members Trust of the Southwest Federal Credit Union promotions.
*For current residents of Texas you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Chase Bank bonuses below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
Members Trust of the Southwest FCU $100 Checking Bonus
When you join and open a checking account with direct deposit, you can earn a $100 bonus from Members Trust FCU.
- Account Type: Free Checking, Second Chance Checking, Dividend Checking, Student Checking, Advantage Plus Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service charge
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(No Expiration Date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Citi Priority Account Package ($700 bonus), Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus),and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a Free Checking, Second Chance Checking, Dividend Checking, Student Checking, or Advantage Plus Checking account from Members Trust of the Southwest Federal Credit Union with a $50 minimum opening deposit.
- Have a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- Once the requirements are met you will receive the bonus within 3 weeks.
- No per check fees and unlimited check writing
- FREE Online Account Access via HomeCU
- FREE Online Bill Pay
- Visa Check Card (with approval on second chance checking accounts)
- Optional Overdraft Protection (from savings)
- Overdraft Privilege (with approval)
- There are no monthly service fees for any checking accounts at Members Trust FCU.
- Allow up to three weeks after the first direct deposit for the incentive to be applied.
- The direct deposit must be completed within 60 days of the account opening.
- “Bonus” is considered interest and may be reported to IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Please consult your tax advisor on any legal, tax, or financial issues related to your bonus or personal matters.
- Members Trust of the Southwest Federal Credit Union promotions can end at any time.
The Members Trust FCU bonus is pretty typical for bonuses of this quantity, but if you qualify you should definitely apply.
Also, if you have experience with Members Trust of the Southwest Federal Credit Union, please leave a comment below letting us know about your experience.
*Check back at this page for updated Members Trust of the Southwest Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.