For St. Joseph’s & Candler employees, MembersFirst Credit Union is offering each a $50 bonus when you refer your co-worker to also become a member of MembersFirst Credit Union. Have them open a Direct Deposit checking account and present their completed member referral coupon. After their first direct deposit is credited, you both with receive a $50 bonus. If you are enjoying this hassle-free way to handle your money, then check this promotion out and share it with your co-worker to earn $50!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
MembersFirst Credit Union $50 Referral:
- Sign up Offer
- MembersFirst Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Direct Deposit checking account
- Availability: GA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Earn MembersFirst Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a co-worker to MembersFirst Credit Union with the member referral coupon.
- Have your co-worker present the coupon when they open a Direct Deposit checking account.
- Each of you will earn $50 when their first direct deposit is credited.
- The referring member’s account must be in good standing with the credit union.
- The new member must open a new Direct Deposit checking account and complete the referral coupon.
- Once direct deposit is set up and credited, you each will earn $50.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a MembersFirst Credit Union feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You and your co-worker can receive a $50 bonus when you refer co-workers to MembersFirst Credit Union and as many times as you’d like to earn your rewards! Be sure to mention there are no minimum balance requirements, no monthly fees and free online services. Remember to comment below and share your experience whether it’s hard pull or soft pull! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!